We all share germs

I woke up to Wade snoring in my ear. I turned my head and started coughing on a pillow. I was not feeling good at all. I swallowed and my throat felt sore. I looked around and saw that all the guys and Annalee were sleeping in here.

"Mark... Mark wake up", I said in to his ear. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"How are you feeling?", Mark asked sitting up.

"Still don't feel good", I said.

"Oh your going to be *cough* fine?", Mark said. I looked at his face and it looked super pale.

"Now that I think about it I don't really feel good", Mark said coughing.

"Did I really get you sick?", I said.

"Yup", Mark said. "Let me wake up the guys",.

Mark shook Wade who sat up and quickly ran out of the bedroom to the bathroom and was throwing up. I woke up Jack who had a head ache and was moaning. Bob was coughing and had a sore throat and Annalee was coughing like mad.

"Great now we are all sick", I said.

"Owwwee", Jack almost yelled. "This is the worst headache ever",.

"Im sorry guys", I said. "I feel super bad",.

"Your fine honey", Wade said. He looked like he rolled out of the garbage or had not been outside in a long time. He was carrying a trash can in one hand just in case.

"Let's *cough* all chill *cough* out and sleep again", Annalee said. For the ready of the day we were laying around all coughing on each other. Oh crap!

Authors note:
Hey guys yup sorry the chapter was short because I am sick once again. The one part in my book came true. Sorry for short chapter hope you can forgive me.

Maddie