Were at hotel

I told Jack that they were all up in the room and he insisted that he would figure it out so he left me out side as I waited for the others. Then in only a few minutes I see a cab pull up. And it was Yami!

"Yami!", I yelled running towards him and hugging him.

"Hey little Maddie", Yami said.

"Geez it's been a while", he said.

"It sure has", I said. "I have not seen you since YouTube amusement park",.

"Yea", He said.

"Well Jack and Wade are here, I think you will be able to hear them", I said with a smile.

"Okay sweetie", Yami said rustling my hair and walking in. Now to wait for Bob. He showed up after Yami did. He pulled up in a cab and climbed out I have him a hug and lead him to the room. He seemed to be in a good mood like always. We came to the room and the guys we smiling and laughing. I had not seen Mark this happy in a while.

"Yay Bob", Mark said hugging Bob along with the rest of the guys. Each of the guys had chosen there beds. Jack was in a bed closest to me and Annalee and across from him was Marks bed and next to Jacks was Wades and across from wades was Yami. And next to Yamis was Bobs.

"Okay we have a lot to do before the convention", Mark said.

"Like what Mark", Jack asked.

"Well. Nothing really but I thought we had to do something but I guess not", Mark said.

"All I know is that Maddie's birthday is tomorrow", Wade said.

"Look at my little teen ager growing up", Mark said.

"Stop it", I said giggling.

"Okay sorry", Mark said.

"I already have the best birthday gift ever which is to be with you guys", I said.

"Little dude you need to realize that were not that cool", Jack said.

"You sure", I Asked.

"Freaken positive", Jack said.

"Fine be that way", I said crossing my arms.

"Well I'm hungry", Wade said.

"I'm too", I said.

"Let's go to the place the convention building and they have a cafe and we can see what tomorrow will be like", Mark said.

"Okay", Annalee said.

"Isn't this your first convention?", I asked as we walked out of the hotel room.

"Yep, I'm super excited", Annalee said. We walked out of the hotel stair well and went outside of the lobby.

"Let's just walk", Jack said. We started to walk and then made a few turns or cleared about 2 blocks then we came to a glass building which was huge!

"Holy crap", I gasped.

"I know the place is huge", Mark said. We walked in and came to a large room probably the size of a small school but bigger.

"So out set up is over there towards the back", Mark pointed. We followed him to a table where we saw a board with all of our faces on it just in cartoon form.

"I still love it", Annalee said.

"Okay so yes we are doing a panel just towards the end like last time but it is very different from the first", Mark said.

"Like how different?", I asked.

"You'll see", Mark said with a smile. We went to the cafe and I got some fried rice and some chicken while Annalee got a taco and the guys split some cheese dip.

"So after this I think me and the guys have to go get some sharpies and stuff at Office Max", Bob said.

"Can I come too?", Annalee asked.

"Sure", Jack said.

"Cool, Maddie and I had something planned already", Mark said.

"We do..", I asked. Mark winked. "I guess we do",.

After lunch we left the cafe and when we got back to the hotel the took Marks car and left leaving me and Mark in a huge hotel room.

"So what are we doing?", I asked.

"Um well instead of having to wear my own shirt I have a shirt I made for you", Mark said digging through the bag of wires.

"You his it in a bag of wires?", I asked.

"Yup", Mark said.
He pulled out a light blue shirt with the pixelated m but it have a cuts now on the top of it.

"I love it Mark", I said. "Thank you",.

"Your apart of the fandom now so you need a shirt", Mark said. "Annalee will get her shirt on her birthday too",.

"Cool", I said taking the shirt from him. "I love it",.

"I'm glad", Mark said. "Also your going to love tomorrow",.

"What are you hiding?", I said.

"Nothing... Maybe something but let it be a surprise", Mark said.

"Okay", I sighed. For the rest of the day the guys and Annalee were gone and Mark was making videos and editing. It was really cool to here him record with me in front of me.

The guys came back around 8 and all of them looked tired and so did Annalee. I fell asleep to the sound of Jack snoring. I was so ready!