The rest of day

We spent the rest of our day either swinging on the rope swing in to the pool or pushing each other in to the pool. I pushed Clementine in but Annalee pushed me in and of course Clementine high fives Annalee. Felix had a heat light over the pool so he sat in a inner tube with a glass of lemonade and sunglasses. He started tanning which gave us a opportunity to get him back for what he did to Mark. We told Mark our plan and of course he agreed. Mark got in the pool trying not to draw attention. The plan was to get Felix in to the water. First Annalee grabbed his lemonade out of his hand and Mark came up behind Felix and dove beneath him. Annalee set Felix drink on the side of the pool and we watched Felix fly about a inch in to the air and land in the water upside down. Felix came out of the water like a shark and then wrestle each other.

"I was trying to tan", Felix said.

"Well, pal I was trying to sleep", Mark said. Then they stopped and started laughing.

"Wait what?", Annalee said.

"Dude you flew in to the air", Mark said.

"I know it was awesome", Felix said getting back on to the inner tube. I got out of the pool and grabbed on to the rope swing. I held on a swung in to the air. I landed in a large slash. I came back up and Ken screamed "10 out of 10",.

I smiled. Then after it began to get darki went home and went to bed with Annalee and Mark.

Authors note: Hey guys got some bad news I will be gone to camp till Monday on next week and that is why my chapters have been so late but as always I will see you in the books. I am sorry about the he hold back but the next chapter will take place on the day of Oct. 12

See ya  MADDIE