MA MA ITS JACKS BIRTHDAY?!

(I made this above🔼)
I jumped out of bed after Mike and Annalee had nudged me awake and told me to be quiet. YOU SEE ITS JACKABOYS BDAY?! sorry I should be quiet... I got up and Mark took my hand and lead me and Annalee down stairs where Matt and Ryan were setting up green streamers as Jack was sleeping on the couch. I saw the amazing cake on the counter that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK/SEAN",.

"Really you just had to put slash Sean", I whispered to Mark.

"Well it's his real name", Mark whispered back.

I helped blow up some balloons outside with Ian and Annalees help and we popped a few but thankfully Ryan had bought about 200 balloons! When we were finished we smiled at our work. Ryan had ordered a bouncy castle for us too.

"He is gonna love it", Ian whispered.

"Yep", I said.

"When are we gonna wake him up?", Annalees asked Mark.

"When Felix and the rest of his friends get here", Mark said.  Then the door bell rang causing Jack to open one eye then drift back to sleep.

"Thank god that was a close one?!", Ryan said going to the door and opening it. Felix walked in followed by Ken, Cry, Game grumps, Matthias and Amanda, and a few others.

"Ok now guys gather around Jack and Maddie, you tap him to get him up", Mark whispered. We all gathered around Jack and then I tapped on his hand.

"Jackaboy...wake up birthday boy", I whispered in his ear.

"My.. Birthday..", Jack mumbled opening his eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK?!", Every one yelled.

"HOLY CRAP?!", Jack screamed shooting up and making Annalee in the face on accident but she was okay. "YOU NEVER WAKE UP A SLEEPING IRISH GUY WE HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC SET OF SKILLS",.

Everyone laughed.

"We made you a cake, set up the house and we are going some where fun", Mark said. " but first come outside",.

"Oh what do you have planned for Jackaboy", Jack said getting off the couch and we followed him outside to see the huge bouncy castle outside. "This is so FRICKEN AMAZBALLS",.

"We'll go bounce on it", Felix said. Jack smile and he climbed in a bounced on it and did a back flip. Mark, Ken, Ryan, and Matt joined in. I joined then while Annalee and Ian were playing hopscotch on the side of the road and Matthias and some other people were sitting outside. Felix stayed with Ken while after a while people left wishing Jack a happy birthday.  When Jack was done bouncing we told him to get in the car with us. I was wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt and a SnapBack hat.

"What the heck do you people have planned for me", Jack said. Jack did not know it but we were going to Disney world with Felix, Ken, Ryan, and Matt. Today was going to be amazing.