I'm not dead

"Maddie.. hang in there we got ya", A voice said. It was a unformiller voice but I was so weak that I could not open my eyes. I could only hear what was going on around me. There were lots of voices, none of them seemed like people I knew.

"Doctor, we need to quickly get this girl I to the ER, she is losing air and is in mid condition", A girls voice said.

"Hurry her to ER 3, eject her with some pain medicine and laughing gas and put her to sleep, after the operation she should be good", A male voice said..

I started to panic.

"Calm down, dear, your going to be fine", A girls voice said to me. I obeyed and laid still. Everything went black again.

***************************************************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of beeping. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a man in a lab coat who had shabby yellow hair that reminded me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo. A smile came across his face when he saw that I was awake.

"Hello, Maddie, I'm Doctor Drew", The man said.

"Hello", I said but then started coughing like mad.

"Please don't talk much, the medicine we have you on should wear off in a few minutes", Doctor Drew said. I shook my head to show that I understood. There was so many questions I needed answered.

"Now I know you are probably wondering why you are here, well the answer is that you fell backwards from where you wear standing on a booth seat on to a table where you busted your head on a glass cup. Your skull cracked slightly but no sever damage was done. You also suffered sever burns from some hot soup on your back", Doctor Drew explained. My eyes grew. Everything came back to me like a wave of clear thinking. Then my mind stumbled upon the question that was where was Mark and everyone else?

Doctor Drew then said "Don't worry your father and his friends are in the waiting room but I am sorry to say that one of them got beat up by a girl in the hullabaloo, but he is fine. No major issues occurred",.

"Would you like to see them?", Doctor Drew asked. I shook my head yes and he smiled walking out of the room. I was left for a minute just listening to the sound of the machines going beep. The door opened and Doctor Drew stepped in followed by Mark, Yami, Jack, and Bob. Mark smiled at the sight of me.

'Now she cant talk or she will start coughing really hard", Doctor Drew said. " I will give you some time",. Doctor Drew left leaving me and the guys. Mark took a seat in the near by chair and scooted up next to me.

"Hi, honey, I'm glad my little girl is safe. Jack said you took quite a fall", Mark said to me. I smiled than shifted so I could see Yami, Jack, and Bob. Jack waved uttering a simple "HI",. Bob waved with out saying anything along with Yami. Where was Wade?, I thought. I looked at Mark and looked at him with big eyes trying to tell him I needed to ask him something.

"What is it?", Mark said. I tried my best to raise my arm and try to make a W with my fingers.

"W?", Mark guessed. I gave a thumbs up as a yes. I used my other hand to try and make a A.

"A V no an A, right?", Mark asked. I did another thumbs up. I stuck my hand very flat and cupped the other trying to make a D.

"Maddie now you have lost me", Mark said running his hand threw his hair. "Jack, can you help me over here?",.

"Sure thing Mark", Jack said getting up and limping with a crutch in each hand. Mark got up from where he sat so Jack could sit down.

"What letters have we got so far, Mark?", Jack asked.

"W and an A", Mark said.

"Okay Maddie shoot", Jack said. I made the D with my hands the best I could.

"Mark its a D", Jack said. I gave a thumbs up then did a capital E.

"I believe that that is a E", Jack said. I nodded my head.

"Oh, you want to know where Wade is?", Mark asked. I nodded my head yes.

Mark ran his fingers through and breathed out in a deep breath.

"Well, Wade got beat up by one of those girls. Turns out that she was just angry that I did not get a boy as a son", Mark said.

"Stupid girl", Yami said. Bob shook his head in agreement. I had to agree stupid girl.