Marks okay

I woke up to a celebration.

"Maddie wake up it is a wish come true", Annalee said waking me up.

"Wait what?", I said sitting up.

"Marks surgery.. His surgery was successful", Annalee said smiling.

"Oh my god yay", I said throwing my arms up in to the air. I jumped up and hugged her. Then Pewdiepie walked in with Ken.

"Marks looking good guys he is doing great", Ken said.

"Awesome", I said hugging him.

"Come on let's go see him", Annalee said grabbing my hand.

"What time is it?", I asked rubbing my eyes.

"It is 12:00 pm in the day time", Annalee said. "You slept hard, don't blame you last night was chaos",.

"Really?", I asked.

"Yea, the surgery ended at 11 this morning and Rhett was lol bouncing off the walls and link Was squealing", Annalee explained as she dragged me along behind her.

Wade and Jack were standing outside Marks room talking.

"Glad to see that your up I thought your dead", Wade said.giving me a hug.

"Wow Wade just wow", I said slipping in to Marks room. Mark was still connected to the wires and machines like before but he looked happier and better.

"Hi Mark", I said sitting in a chair next to his bed.

"Hi honey", Mark said with a smile.

"How are you feeling?", I asked.

"Better thanks, I have no idea what happened in that kitchen but I believe it's evil, evil", Mark said. "Anyway they said I could go home tomorrow but I still have to go to therapy ever so often",.

"Good to see you looking better again", I said.

"Thanks, but I do miss my fan base and games and me sitting at the computer having the time of my life", Mark said.

"I bet they miss you too, but you got to set that aside you have your self to take care of", I said.

"Yea", Mark said with a huff. "But I will be back like always, in the next video that is",.

"I know", I said smiling. Mark was going to come back soon.