Touch Down in Atlanta

"Maddie, we are in Atlanta", Annalee said in my ear causing me to spring up and look out the window. I saw a big airport and cars driving by the airport and down the road. The guys and I unloaded from the plane and grabbed are luggage before stepping outside in to the once forgotten breeze of Georgia. I sat my suitcase to my side and just listened to honking horn, people talking, and cars driving by.

"Come on Maddie we need to check in to a hotel pronto", Mark said pushing me along the side walk. "It should just be down here",.

We walked a block or two and I knew Mark had no idea where he was going.

"What hotel?", I asked.

Mark replied the name of the hotel and I knew exactly where it was. I knew this city like the back of my hand after coming her every afternoon with my father and going to Olympic Park and getting ice cream. I lead Mark and the gang to the hotel and into the lobby of the hotel.

"Wow Maddie thanks", Mark said. We got our room key and went up to our room setting our luggage down.

"Okay guys we only have about a hour and need onesies now", Mark said looking at his watch.

"I got you covered", I said. "There is a target down the street that sells onesies",.

"How do you know?", Jack asked.

"Past experiences", I said shrugging.

"Okay well what ever lets just hurry", Mark said. " Maddie lead the way",.

"Okay lets go", I said dashing out the hotel lobby door and on to the street with the guys and Annalee on my tail. I began to fast walk past people in huge crowds which was common back when I came here with my father. We came to target and we all dashed in almost running over a couple.

"Sorry", I said running past them.

I led the guys to the section with onesies. We all went through the onesies and found the ones we wanted and bought them and I ended up getting a lemur but it was a light blue but that made it better. After we bought them we went in to the changing room and quickly changed in to the onesies and put all of our cloths in a trash bag that Yami carried on his back like Santa. We walked through the exit and then Mark said that we had 10 minutes and he told me where the convention was held. I lead all of them there immediately and we walked I the doors of the building and Mark lead us to the stand we were at and we looked at each other not realizing how cool these onesies were. Mark looked like a dark black wolf and a large white spot on his back.

"Finishing touches", I said grabbing a red bandana and tying it around Marks neck. "You really look like a dog",.

Jack was not wearing his hat and was wearing a penguin onesie and looked amazing with Yami and his red scales on his dark green body and the lime green belly. Wade was wearing a white bunny onesie and the bunny ears were floppy. Annalee looked really cute with her panda onesie and Bob was wearing a lion onesie and mine was amazing because the tail was so long that I had to sit it on my shoulder. Then I saw Tyler Oakley walking over to us.

"Hello Tyler", Mark said.

"Hey I made all of you a flower crown", Tyler Oakley .

"Sweet we will wear it all day", I said.

"Glad you like it", Tyler Oakley said. "I got to run",.

"Okay see ya, Oakley", Jack said.

I was getting so ready for this meet up!.