Jack and Wade Store Escapade!

Today was Monday and besides watching Mark, Ryan, and Matt film short skits nothing really happened. I woke up in bed and went down stairs and saw that everyone was up.

"Morning Maddie", They all said.

"Morning everyone", I said. "What are we doing to day ?",.

"Um well nothing really just gonna go to the store and act like a normal human", Jack said.

"Your normal, wow that's a first", Mark said.

"What do you classify as normal?", Jack snapped back at Mark.

"Hey, hey I was joking and you are normal in your own little way", Mark said chuckling.

"What do you mean?", Jack asked.

"I mean that your loud, Irish and a one heck of a party animal and you sort of normal I guess", Mark said.

"Your such a good friend", Jack said crossing his arms and crossing his arms.

"I know I'm amazing, right Maddie?", I said.

"Sure", I joked.

"Come on", Mark said.

"Anyway I need to go to the store and I wanted you, Annalee and Ian to go with me", Jack said.

"Sure", I said.

"Okay sweet well you guys go get ready", Jack ordered.

"Okay daddy Jack", Annalee said following me and Ian upstairs. I went in to my room and put on a blue fist shirt from pewds. And Annalee wore a good mythical morning shirt. I wore my #selfie hat and some jeans with boots. We met Ian in the hall and he was wearing a shirt that had the giant white G on it from the google skit.

"You guys ready?", Ian asked flipping his orange hair out of his eyes.

"Yup", Annalee said. Walking down the stairs Jack was standing by the door with Wade.

'"Are you coming too?", I asked.

"Yup, I got nothing to do because Yami and Bob are helping with skits with everyone", Wade said.

'"Yay", I said. "Bye guys see ya later",.

"Bye Maddie", I heard the guys yell. We went out side and pilled in to the green jeep Jack owned. I sat in the front with Jack and he plugged his phone in to the speaker of the car and played the Fairy Odd Parents but a remix by Attic Stein (above) and it was pretty good and then the Rugrats theme song remix and stuff like that.

"I loved the rugrats", Wade said.

"So did I", Ian said. For some reason the traffic was horrible and it took like 20 minutes top get to the store but it was fine because Jack was making jokes about the videos called Keep Talking and Don't Explode when he played with Bob and how him and Bob thought it would be a awesome job to just be a bomb defuser and you were a company and a guy would come and talk on the phone and give instructions(Search it).

Okay so you know how when you get to a store you park in the parking lot well guess what there were no spots and Jack has to park on the grass across the street. Why is grass in LA? Anyway we get out and Annalee is like skipping in to the store with Wade and Ian and Jack are dying laughing. The store was huge compared to the store we went to when we lived in the apartment . It was all decorated for Christmas because of course no one gives a crap about thanksgiving.

"Jack do you celebrate thanksgiving?", I asked.

"All the time because aint it like eating as much as possible then watching American football and then eating again?", Jakc asked getting a shopping cart.

"Sort off", I replied.

"Well the reason I say that is because I eat everything haven't you seen me with cake", Jack asked.

"no wait yep", I said.

"I go crazy", Jack said.

"Good to know", Wade said raising a eye brow. "So what did we go to the store for?",.

"Really anything you guys want for your rooms or to mess with Mark", Jack said. Sweet Jesus!