Chili and Bed

" I am so hungry", I sighed.

"That is where the chili and hot dogs come in", Mark said follow me. We followed him past rides to a little square called Know Food. We walked up to a chili place called "Yami's Yummy's",.

"Come on let's go in", Mark said opening the door. We walked in and I was hit with smells that were strong and smelled cool and yummy.

"Hey Mark", a voice said. I looked and say it was Yamimash.

"Aaron so good to see you", Mark said. Then I introduced him to Annalee then he said hi to all of us.

"Wow so this is your dinner", I asked.

"Yes, we make a mean chili and are at competition with a place called Skyline", Yami said.

"Oh", I said. He sat his down at a booth and I ordered a bowl on noodles with Chili and Cheese on it.  Annalee got cheese dogs with chili. Wade got some soup. Bob got some cheese dogs with chili. Mark got some noodles with chili onions and pepper. Jack got a bowl of noodles with cheese and chili like me.
It was so good. The chili was spicy at first but ten it was good.

"Very good Yami", I said.

"Your welcome, complements to the chef from howtobasic", Yami said.

"Wait, Howtobasic made this?", Jack said. Everyone stopped eating.

"Yea he changed his ways and went to food school and is now a pro. Chef", Yami said.

"Ok, I was thinking that something weird was in this", Jack said.

"Oh no", Yami reassured us. So we continued eating. We left saying bye to Yami and we looked around and watched the fireworks with some fans Mark had found.

"Best day ever", A fan said to her friend.

"And that is it for Youtube island Fire blitz spectacular, special thanks to Skydoesminecraft for helping with the production and the slowmo guys for getting the show on tape but in slow mo, have a great night", a voice said over a speaker.

We said bye to the fans than left the park and drove back home. Jack was going to spend the night and hang out with us till October. Bob spent the night too. Wade also spent the night. I fell asleep in my clothing. Night Youtube land