Going to Ireland!

Okay so it is Friday the 15 of January and Ian has not come back.  Officer Carl told Mark, Ryan, Matt, and I that he would be on the case and find Ian. I was getting worried but I tried not to show it around Mark because he had to stay positive for the sake of the fandom. Mark had been recording a lot and I was getting angry at Mark for not finishing playing Undertale but knowing him, he would never let a series go to waste. Also yesterday Marks channel got hacked because a group of people just wanted followers on Twitter. But Mark just posted fan art which I did not mind.

I woke up this morning and I walked down stairs where Matt sat editing videos and Ryan paid no attention to me because he was blasting music in headphones. I poured my self some cereal and then some one came up behind me and gave me a hug.

"Morning Mark", I said.

"Morning Maddie", Mark said seeming happier that usual.

"Why so happy?", I asked scoping a bowl of cereal in to my mouth.

"I talked to Mikes mom..", Mark said.

"And?", I said.

"Mike is a fan of me and Jack and I was wondering if guys want to go to go to Ireland and stay with Jack", Mark asked.

"Are you serious?!", I almost coughed on my coffee.

"Yup, since Annalee is homeschooled we can go visit our Irish Underdog", Mark said. "The only time we have been down there is when Jack was in the hospital",.

"Thank you...thank you", I said hugging hi.

Ireland here we come!