Jack and Hotel Pizza

I feel asleep a couple of times but then I would wake back up as realize that my dream was not a dream. It was complicated. I sat in the chair wondering what would of happened to stop the car crash from even happening. I'm began to hum his theme song called" I'm Everywhere", then I began to sing it out loud quietly. It made me happy when I sang it but then I would then turn to Jack and remember that he was hurt. Then the door opened and a doctor walked in.
"Oh.. Hello you must be the girl, Mr. Sean had been mumbling about, Maddie, isn't it?", Then doctor said shaking my hand.
"Yes, sir it is", I replied trying to remain cool because that statement before was kind of weird.
"Yea, well as you may know Jack is not doing very well, the accident was horrific, we did not expect him to survive, but the good news is that he is still alive, half of him is active while the other have is in a coma", The doctor said.
"Oh.. So do you mean he can still survive?", I said starting to lighten up.
"He's but it would take a lot for him to wake up from the coma, honey", The doctor said taking a seat next to me. The doctor had black slick hair and blue eyes.
"By the way I am Dr. Fletcher", The doctor said.
"Oh, nice to meet you", I said. The doctor got up and took of one of the bags of fluid and disconnected it then pulled out another one from his lab coat and connecting it. The doctor waved then left just as Mark was walking in.
"Hi, how in Jack doing?", Mark asked sitting in the chair next to me.
"Fine I guess he is in a coma, and a big one at that", I said.
"Yea, while I was out there with Jacks mom she said that Jack was driving home from the airport and a drunk guy was driving next to him on the highway, the drunk guy made the stupid mistake about totally ramming Jack on the side of his car. This caused him to hit his head on the window as black out, then ran off the highway.",.
I frowned as Mark tried to explain the crash while doing hand signals.
He frowned back at me then we hugged. He had tears on his face and I had a red face from crying. We both turned to Jack. He was just laying there  being kept alive by bags of fluid. His hair was messed up and did not have his hat on. I looked around and saw his hat on a hanger by the door. I got up and walked over grabbing it off the hanger then turned to Mark, I walked back towards Mark and sat down looking carefully at the hat. I ran my finger over all of the stitching and I walked over to Jacks bed and I sat the hat on his bed and touched is hair pointing it up like Marks in long strained of hair. Tears danced down my eyes as I sat the hat on top of Jacks head. I put my hand over my mouth and was crying hard. I got on to my knees and was crying pretty hard. I really did not care anymore that Mark was in here, he needed to know how sad I was. I felt some one pick me up bridal style and sit me in there lap. It was Mark and he said "Maddie... We will be fine okay, that is a promise, Jack has a plan, he always does",.
I hugged his neck and let the tears flow.
"Come on let's go back to the hotel", Mark said. "We can just get room service there, and food",.
"Okay", I replied. I held on to his neck as Mark got up and started to walk to the exit. I watched as we walked further from Jack. I waved and the door closed. Mark carried me back out to his car and we drove down the rode. It began to rain so to keep myself busy I would bet which rain drop would make it down the
window the fastest. I turned to Mark who had a serious expression on his face. I hated when he was like this even in his videos. When we got back to the hotel, Mark quickly pulled me by the hand up to the hotel room to avoid being noticed by fans. Once we were in the room Mark and I changed in to some pjs. I threw on a black shirt with a drawing of Markipler  on it and some blue shorts. When I walked out from changing Mark said "You know that you can wear other stuff than just my merchandise around me",.
"Well, this is pretty much my wardrobe, Youtuber shirts galore", I said.
"So you have other youtuber stuff, show me", Mark said turning to me from his position on the bed. I opened up my suit case and pulled out a small stack of tshirts. I had a Good Mythical Morning shirt, a Tobuscus shirt, a red Yamimash shirt, and a Jacksepticeye T-shirt.
"Oh, wow when did you get all these?", Mark said picking up the Good Mythical Morning one.
"The foster parents before my last ones were big into youtube so they bought me shirts all the time, I have more back at the house", I said.
"Wow", Mark said sitting the shirt down and grabbing the hotel phone and called room service.
"What do you want to eat?", Mark said.
"Pizza", I said. "Please",.
"Okay, one medium sized cheese pizza please", Marks said in to the phone. He hung up the phone and turned on the tv. It was on Pokemon and before he could change it I said I wanted to watch it. Then there was a knock in the door.
"Pizzas here ", Marks said jumping up and answering the door. When Mark walked in to the room with the pizza we sat on the bed and ate it all.
"I'm going to bed, you should too", Mark said taking off his glasses and setting it on his night stand.
"Alright", I said. I got off of Marks bed and jumped on to the bed across from his.
"Goodnight Mark", I said.
"Good night, Maddie", Mark said in a soothing voice.
I went to bed crying from me thinking about Jack.
Was he going to be okay?