Kidnapped

Right when we stepped outside we noticed the sun was covered by a few white clouds dotting the sky and it was not that dark. I followed behind Jack with Chica pulling me along the side walk.

"She strong for ya?", Jack asked.

"Yea kinda didn't you have a dog?", I asked.

"Gizmo?, she passed away, she was a good little doggy", Jack said looking forward.

"Oh I'm sorry", I said.

"No problemo", Jack replied.

We turned the corner and that was when I noticed a white van following us but I guess Jack did not notice.

"Jack..", I whispered and tried to get his attention with out the people in the white van knowing. "Jack.. Jack",.

"What is it?", Jack said turning around and looking at me up and down.

"The white van is following us", I said.

Jack looked at the van and got a worried look on his face.

"Keep walking and we can circle back around back home", Jack said fixing his hat and turning back around and walking a little quicker.

I did what I was told and decided to walk next to Jack and stay close.

All I the sudden the van got a little too close and a guys jumped out and grabbed me by the arm.

"JACK!?!", I yelled panicking.

"LET GO YOU A**", Jack screamed and held on to me.

Another guy jumped out on the van and grabbed on to Jack too. They shoved us in the back of the van and Jack was cursing like crazy. They put Chica with us in the back of the van and duck taped our mouths and Jack and I had to get his hands tied because we were punching and kicking.

Chica sat super close to me and began to whimper.

"Shut up you dumb dog", A man said shushing Chica.

We drove for a little bit and then the car stopped and the van doors opened. Two guys dressed in suits got in to the back with us and pulled Jack out and pulled me
out and carried us on there shoulders and Chica on the leash. I began to look around as I was being carried and began to realize that we were at YouTube HQ!

I began to squirm around to try to get this guy to drop me but he had me in a firm grip. They carried us in to the back of YouTube HQ in to a warehouse of some sort and tied us on to some chairs with some rope. They then took Chica some where. Jack looked at me with worried eyes and began to try to get out.

The duck tape was really hurting my mouth and then I heard a voice  that gave me goose bumps.

"You got away from me, Mark was suppose to give you up", The voice said.

"Steve..", I mumbled behind the duck tape but he did not hear me.

"You ruined my master plan of getting all of the profits your father was getting", Steve said standing behind me.
Then I heard something metal dragging across the floor . I looked at Jack and his eyes got wide as he got scared.

"Now I'm gonna end you once as for... All", Steve said as then I get pain in my head and a and I was gone.
---------------------------------------

MARKS P.O.V

I was starting to get worried about Maddie and Jack because it was now 5 o'clock. Knowing how much Jack wants to keep Maddie safe I was not worried that anything happened to them but now they had been gone for 8 hours! I then started to panic about what could have happened to them.

"Wade, Bob, Yami, Annalee, come on we need to find Jack and Maddie", I said.

"Yes sir, Uncle Mark, Sir", Annalee saluted me and walked out to the car. I followed her to my car and we all piled in to the car.

"So they never came back?", Yami asked.

"Nope I'm super worried and we won't stop until we find them", I said.

We began to drive around L. A. looking for the Irish guy and my daughter. We called Chica and tried to find her by barking and seeing if she would bark back.

It then turned in to 12 pm at night and I was super worried. We pulled in to the Target parking lot ad I fell asleep. I cried myself to sleep because I was worried about my baby girl and my best friend from Ireland.