Chapter 3

Quick A/N, this story is based just before "Can't Sleep Love" was released, so Skylar gets to watch them make the video :)
Ignore any silly spelling/grammar mistakes.

| | | | |

Scott grins down at me. "Did you say something about tacos?"

Dammit. "Uh... No?" I squeak and he laughs, making me blush.

"Aw, is someone getting a little flustered?" He teases and I blush more.

"Scotty, stop teasing the poor girl and come help me carry this food from the kitchen." Kirstie says and I shoot her a grateful glance. She just smiles in reply.

"Ooh! Food! What're we having?" Scott's voice trails away as he basically skips after Kirstie.

"So, I'm guessing your name is Skylar." A deep voice says and I turn to see Avi smiling at me.

These people smile a lot.

"Yes. That's me." I reply.

"When everyone else gets back, we'll ask you some questions." Esther says and, seeing my panicked expression, rushes to explain. "No, we just want to find out more about you. There are no wrong answers."

I nod, feeling much better. I look around and Kevin laughs.

"You can sit down if you want." He says and I sheepishly walk over to one of the couches. Just as I'm about to sit down, I hear a screech and I squeal in surprise, jumping away from the couch. I turn around to see Wyatt.

"Holy crap, you scared me." I mutter to Wyatt and sit next to him.

"That's Wyatt." Mitch says as he walks into the room and sits on the other end of the couch I'm sitting on. Just the proximity of the members of Pentatonix is challenging my nerves.

I don't know how I'm managing not to fangirl.

You can fangirl tonight when you're in bed. In the room. In the room across from freaking Scott Hoying.

Calming my nerves, I nod and smile. I mean, do I really want them thinking I'm a crazy fangirl? I mean, I am one, but I don't want them to think that.

I start petting Wyatt behind the ears and he purrs, cuddling closer to me.

"I bring some stuff you can eat!" Scott announces and strolls into the room, carrying a platter of fruit, biscuits and dips. Kirstie soon follows, also carrying a platter but this time it's full of sandwiches.

"You really did make food!" Avi says and Kirstie smiles.

"I wanted to  give a warm welcome!" She defends and grins at me.

She made all this for me?

"You shouldn't have..." I say and she shrugs.

"You might want to grab something before the pig eats it all." Mitch says and I turn to see Scott frozen, half way through shoving a sandwich and a piece of watermelon in his mouth.

"Meh?" He muffles and I start giggling. Giggling unfortunately turns into laughing but thankfully everyone is already laughing so I don't seem crazy.

I take a piece of strawberry and pop it in my mouth, mentally singing the Sup3rfruit song.

"Interrogation time!" Mitch sings.

I nervously fidget in my seat. They're all basically cornering me. Mitch on the other end of the couch I'm sitting on, Scott on the couch next to Mitch, Esther next to him, then Avi, Kevin and finally Kirstie.