Personal Q&A {why do you guys want i suck lol :) :'( }

So uh.
People are actually interested in my life which surprises me, tbh.
I was hesitant to ask if you guys wanted this, because it could seem like I love myself too much (I don't even like myself guys).
So let's just jump right in.

No ragrets. (We're The Millers reference)

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Top ship (other than Scömìche)?
Well, since you said other than the babes..... Either Lashton (Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin) or Jirstie (Jeremy and Kirstie).

Favourite Pentatonix song?
So most people would be like, 'oh man this is too hard' but honestly, I have... Four. On My Way Home would have to take the lead, then Misbehavin' (playing right now), New Year's Day and Take Me Home.

Do you read many WattPad books?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have an obsession with PTX, Lashton, Bad Boys and just things that make me cry with laughter so my library currently has over *counts* 85 books in it which is actually very little.
Just ask Lais.

Will you write a sequel for this?
Okay so, a while back I wrote that I would then I said that I wouldn't and now I'm saying I don't know. I have a lot planned for this book so I guess we'll just see where we end up.

I'm kinda leaning on the 'yes' side though, because I already know the very last line of this book is going to be and I'm super fucking excited and you guys could die from a heart attack.

Fave colour?
Any shade of blue (including Aqua and turquoise and stuff mint that) except Periwinkle blue. That's the sky blue, by the way.

Fave random word to use as an insult?
I thought that said fandom.

COCKLESNOCKERS.

What do you want to do when you're older?
I've got a list:
1. Psychologist
2. Actress
3. YouTuber
That's in no particular order.

Fave Superfruit episode?
Oh god.
Hun, there is over 100 of them.
I can't pick one.
But I really like "REANNACTING CUTE COUPLE PHOTOS" because holy shit the Scömìche hormones.
OOH or the "FEELING MYSELF" cover because fuck I love that one😍

What was your reaction when you found out Jerstie was getting married?
Story time children.
It was just another school day for me and I decided I'd go on the Internet when bam. I got SnapChats from my online bestie, Morgan (sup girl). I decided I'd check them first before I'd check Twitter which, for some reason, I had a lot of notifications. HER SNAPCHATS SAID THEY WERE ENGAGED SO OF COURSE I WAS FREAKING OUT AND I WAS SENDING SNAPCHATS AND CHECKING TWITTER AND FREAKING OUT AND CRYING AND MY HEART EXPLODED.

Who is your fav member of PTX?
Scott.
I don't even have to hesitate.
He's just such an adorable noodle and his laugh and giggle sound like angels and aahahahahahhdhdfvvlndkekck

Did you hear about Christina Grimmie or what do you have to say about the incident? Honestly I'm heartbroken.
So, I wasn't really a fan of her of didn't really watch her videos or anything but I'm so sad and disappointed that even after that, and the mass fucking shooting at the gay club the next day, America doesn't have gun laws. You know what Donald Trump wants to do? Arm every person with a weapon so that they can defend themselves instead of just taking away the weapons.
What the heck America.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Okay guys.
Just a quick message:
This could be my last update for at least two weeks.
A lot of shit has happened recently and I sorta just want to take a break.
The next chapter is Chapter 69 so, because the number is so special, I'm trying to make it as long as possible because you know...... 69😉😏
I also working on the first extra for my Adopted by Pentatonix extra.
AND I also have another book which I am trying to write as well so please bear {🐻} with me.
I know you guys like my chapters and what happened in chapter 68 wasn't meant to happen yet so now I have to work through it. ARGH

P.S.
Shįt only just started.