Chapter 10

Before you start reading, it would mean the world to me if you checked out aphroditeblue 's book, Adopted by Onision. It means the world to me that she did this collab with me. ❤️
P.S Extra long chapter.

Recap:
Back at the PTX house, I collapse onto one of the couches. "Where's the next concert going to be at?" I ask as Scott sits next to me. Mitch's on one of the other couches, smiling at his phone so I'm taking a guess that he's texting Travis. Kirstie went straight to bed, so did Avi and Kevin.

"Next is..." The blonde thinks for a second. "King's County in Washington DC."

My mind flashes to Onision for a minute then I nod.

"Okay."

-----

After we talk for a bit more, I go to bed, leaving Scott and Mitch by themselves. Like always, I do a scroll through Twitter before I fall asleep. I see that Kamryn Jackson has posted a tweet along with a picture.

I click on the notification and gasp when I see tickets to a Pentatonix concert; THE ONE TOMORROW.

I grin and favourite her tweet. I put my phone on charge and fall asleep.

*7th November--The next day*

I wake up and, I have to admit, I go straight on my phone. I go onto Kamryn's page to see if she posted anymore and I notice it's her birthday.

I quickly send her a tweet,

"Happy birthday to the amazing @KamrynJ ❤️ Hope you have an amazing time at the @PTXofficial concert!"

I then locked my phone and got out of yo mum.....
Just kidding, I got out of bed and headed downstairs.
I was sitting in the kitchen, eating Cap'N Crunch when I got another notification in Twitter. I grab my phone from next to me and unlock it, seeing that Kamryn replied to me.

Kamryn Jackson @KamrynJ 1 second

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to go!

I grin, favourite the tweet and go back to eating my cereal, all by myself.

An hour later, an still no show of the members, I'm hungry again so I grab an apple out of the fridge and am just sitting down on a bench when the band members burst through the front door, all of them wearing normal clothing, like sweats and hoodies.

"Skylar!" Kirstie cries out and rushes over to me, engulfing me in a hug. Mitch, Scott, Kevin and Avi soon copy her actions and pretty shortly I'm smothered.

"Guys, can't breathe!" I cry out and everyone but Mitch and Kirstie pull away.

"We're so sorry!" Mitch cries out and I'm confused.

"Wait, why are you sorry?" I ask and they all glance at each other.

"You didn't notice?" Scott asks and I shake my head, my eyebrows furrowed.

"We left for the concert without you!" Kirstie cries out and hugs me tighter.

"What do you mean? The concert isn't till 7." I say, feeling a little hurt.