Chapter 61

This chapter is dedicated to JUSTONEMOTHING. BECAUSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE🎉🎉🎉 I hope you have one of the best days ever and get everything you so desire. I love having you read my book because your comments make me laugh really hard. I enjoy every single conversation I have with you because you're so funny and easy to talk to. 💜❤️💙 IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW THIS AMAZING GIRL, DO IT ANYWAY. idk if that was a sentence. BUT FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER AS WELL AT @Acapella_Freak. Love you Morgan! (Don't know if it's actually today where you are but it is here in Aus)

Quick update on my maturity level: I found a cape from around ten years ago in my cupboard this morning at seven am and I've worn it ever since.

It's nine at night.

Did I mention I paired it with a pair of black tights, a black shirt and black cowboy boots?

Oh, and that I was walking around saying I was a vampire and biting people?

#MentallyFive

|||||

Recap:
There's a quick pause and I think the band's done singing but then they begin singing a vaguely familiar song.

Where do I know this song?

I frown and tilt my head to the side. It's a lovely tune, kinda slow but kinda fast, you know? It's not one of their songs, that's for sure, unless they wrote another one in secret. And I'm 99% sure it's not on the set list, so where do I know it?

I look at the VIP's and see them as equally as confused as I am. Looking back to the band, I see Scott smile softly at me before singing the first line.

"It's 3am-" wait. "In the morning and I'm still not sleeping," what. The. Füćk. "Cause I'm finally running your race."

I feel another tap on my shoulder and glance up to see a boy standing there but I quickly go back to PTX.

How do they know-

Wait.

Holy shi-

No. Fucking. Way.

I freeze and my head slowly tilts back up, making my face locks with a pair of beautiful blue-green orbs.

"Hey babe," he whispers." "I missed you."

*****

I reach my hand out and goosebumps go down my spine when he reaches his hand out to grab mine. The fingertips are delightfully calloused and tears prick my eyes.

"You're actually real," I choke out and he smiles softly.

"As far as I know..." He sarcastically replies but my heart's beating too fast to laugh.

He's actually here.

He's actually alive.

He's real.

"I must admit," he begins softly, gaze not leaving mine. "They're singing it better than I did."

I run my fingertips along his knuckles.