Chapter 4

Okay, I don't know when the concert times or dates so when I want a concert, I'm gonna have a concert.

They start laughing but I keep a straight face. "I'm serious! It's so annoying!"

"It builds up the suspense!" Kirstie says and I groan.

"Pentaholics don't want suspense! We want the damn song!" I cry out but they just laugh again.

"Alright, I'm going to go home." Esther says, walks over to Avi and hugs him. "Night Avi."

"Where's my hug?" Mitch pouts and Esther laughs.

"Whatever." She says and hugs him.

"What about me?" Scott calls and I smile.

"It isn't fair!" I sing and he laughs.

"Fine. Everybody gets a hug!" Esther cries out and starts at Scott. She finally gets to me and opens her arms. "Come on.... You know you wanna...." She says and I smile, walking into her arms. "There we go." We hug for a second until she pulls away. "You have a good first night, okay?"

"Sure." I nod and she sighs.

"You were meant to say okay." She playfully shoves me. "You ruin everything."

I laugh. "Okay."

"Nope, you're too late." Esther says and I laugh again. "Okay, bye guys! Don't give her a hard time!" Esther addresses the last part to everyone else.

They nod. "Yes Esther." They say in unison and I laugh.

Esther leaves and we all sit back down on the couches.

"We have a big day tomorrow." Avi says and they all nod, including me. "We have to go to a photo shoot." He says the last part to me and I nod.

"What for?" I ask.

They glance at each other. "Well, since you live with us, you're going to be able to have inside knowledge of what's happening." Avi says and I nod slowly.

"We are having the photo shoot for the cover of the new album and then we have to brainstorm ideas for the video of Can't Sleep Love." Scott adds.

"Um... I could have an idea...." I say shyly and they all look at me.

"Tell us!" Mitch says and I nod.

"Well, it's not really for the video, but when you figure out the video, you don't post it straight away and do little clips of it as teasers...." I say. "Five clips for five members.... I mean, you already have the 'Soon' so at the end of each clip, you could say '#Soon' and the date of the release....."

I look at their reactions and see them all thinking.

"That sounds like a really good idea!" Kevin says and I smile.

"Thanks." I blush.

"Do you have any ideas for the video?" Kirstie asks and I think.

"You could have everyone in a different area, except for you two," I point at Kevin and Avi. "Because you two work together so it would look good if you two were together."

"And you could have a different pattern for every backdrop." Scott adds.

"We could also have dancers who wear stuff that blends in with the background." Mitch adds.

"This sounds great!" Kirstie rushes off and comes back a second later with a pad of paper and a pen. "Okay so..." She begins to quickly write down the ideas.

#

"I'm kinda tired," I say after about half an hour later of brainstorming. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys." I get up from the couch.

"Goodnight Skylar!" They call out in unison and I hear someone run after me as I climb the stairs.

"Hey." I turn to see who greeted me and my heart rate increases when I see a breathless Scott.

"Uh, hey." I reply back and he grins.

"I'm going to bed too." He explains and I nod.

"So you're in the room across from me?" I ask and he nods.

"You're stuck with me." He grins and throws an arm around my shoulder.

Well, I wouldn't say stuck.

"What would you say then?" He asks and I turn to him confused. "You said that out loud."

"Oh." I blush slightly and give him a sheepish smile. "I was thinking more gifted."

He looks confused. "What?"

"Well, you're just so talented and funny and hot and-" I quickly cut myself off as I reach my door. "Hey, look my room, bye." I rush inside and close my door.

You idiot. I can't believe you said that.

Shut up, I was rambling.

No excuse.

His arm was around my shoulder!

.... True.

I slide my back down against the door and sit with my head on my knees. It's only the first day in and Scott just walking next to me makes me ramble.

I turn my head when I hear a rustle and see a piece of paper sliding under. Confused, I pick it up and start blushing when I read it.

Thanks for the compliments. (≧∇≦)
From what I can tell, you're really good at giving ideas, you're funny and you're pretty too.

X Scott.

I drop the piece of paper and put my hands over my red hot face. I can tell I'm blushing like crazy. I hear footsteps and then a door shut which sounds really close. I grin and grab the piece of paper and walk over to my bag. I look around until I find a pen, yes I keep a pen in my bag, and start writing.

Thank you, Scooter.

I drew a scooter underneath and close the pen lid, grinning. I slowly open my door, not wanting it to make sound and creep across the floor to his room.

I hear laughing and talking from downstairs, so I assume Mitch, Kirstie, Avi and Kevin are still down there. I gently slide the piece of paper under the door and jut stand there until I hear his footsteps. I hear him pick it up, wait a few seconds for reading time, and grin when his laughter booms.

I creep back to my room, like a creep, and gently close the door behind me. I'm about to walk to my bed when I hear crinkling under my door again. I smile and pick it up, gasping when I see what is written on it.

Text me
X Scott

Written underneath is a phone number - obviously his.

I internally start squealing and rush over to my bedside table and place the piece of paper on it. I've been saving up for an iPhone 5S for a couple years now and I almost have enough so I will buy one and his number will be the first in my contacts.

I fall asleep dreaming about Scott and a phone.

PTXPTXPTXPTXPTXPTXPTXPTXPTXPTXPTXPTX

Really crappy ending but I didn't know how to end it, sorry<3

Vote•Comment•Follow•Share

Love you guys!

~Drowning_In_Love❤️

Twitter: @PhotographyNerd