♡ Final Q&A ♡

Hola! Thank you all for your questions! I'm currently in the painful process of trying to get rid of my writers block and continue writing the next extra.

Until then, here's a little Q&A for you all ♡

~

Skylar!

Q: DO YOU WANT TO KISS SCOTT?
A: ew no. I used to have a massive crush on him when I first arrived at the house but then I began to see him as a father figure instead.

~

Q: DO YOU THINK SCOTT'S ABS ARE PERFECT
A: they are pretty amazing but he's more of a dad to me now so it's kinda weird for me to say that.

~

Q: DO YOU SHIP SCOMICHE?!
A: damn straight I do

~

Q: do you want to marry Shane?
A: I mean, I wouldn't be against it so if he wants to, we will *internally screaming*

~

Q: what hair color are you dying your hair next?
A: no idea! I was thinking maybe a silver? I dunno, I've been seeing that around and I think it looks really beautiful.

~

Q: when are you getting married to Shane?
A: whenever we damn well please. Would you like to come?

~

Avi!

Q: how do you have your voice so deep?
A: honestly, it just comes naturally but it's pretty cool

~

Q: do you think you can be a good dad?
A: I would love to be a proper dad one day, as in with my own biological children but I'm perfectly happy with being like a father figure to Danny and I think I'm doing an okay job.

~

Kirstin!

Q: you are so amazing! How do you do it!?
A: I be 100% myself and that's the best way to do it

~

Q: what was your first reaction into meeting Sky?
A: I'm not lying when I say this, but I knew she would quickly become a massive part of my life and how much I would grow to love her.

~

Q: is it nice having another girl around?
A: omg definitely. It was nice having Nicole and Esther around but they have lives outside Pentatonix so I needed to let them do their own thing too.

~

Scott!

Q: what do you think about Superfruit? And how do you think it's doing?
A: I think Superfruit is the best show on the internet and I think it's going really well. Our album has gotten a lot more attention than we thought it would so that's great!