Chapter 29

This chapter is dedicated to someone special. I think they know who they are.

|||||

Recap:
My present was last. He unwraps it and holds up the DVD.

"A movie? An unmarked movie? Did you steal it?!" He jokes and I grin.

"It's got The Lion King, Mean Girls, SNERVOUS, Beyoncé's movie and a contemplation of a load of fan videos." I explain and his eyes light up.

"Yes! Thank you!" He leaps up and hugs me.

"Your turn Skylar," everyone says and I nod, sitting on the ground.

*****

"My present first!" Mitch exclaims and races over to a boxy shaped box, bringing it to me. I grin at the Frozen themed gift wrap and start to unwrap it.

"A laptop?" I ask him my eyes wide as I stare at the MacBook Air.

"Yeah, I know you miss Kamryn and Penelope so I just thought you could Skype them or something on this," he explains and I grin.

"Thank you so much!" I reply and give him a massive hug.

"No problemo." He says and sits back in his original spot on the couch.

"Now mine," Avi says and brings over a rectangle-ish shaped soft fluff. "I hope you like it."

I unwrap it to find some folded up clothes. Confused, I lift the first thing up and squeal when I see a Troye Sivan sweater.

"You got her my husband?" Mitch asks, faking hurt and I laugh. "I feel so betrayed Avi." Avi laughs and so does everyone else. I grab the other clothes to find merch from a bunch of other people, not all of them singers. The variety including Troye Sivan (obviously), Black Veil Brides, Melanie Martinez, SOPHIE, Pentatonix, PewDiePie, LDShadowlady and the one I had been waiting for; Onision. My grin widened when I saw all of them sweaters which makes it so much easier for me to hide my fat stomach.

"Oh my Gosh," I leap up and engulf Avi in a hug. "Thank you so much Kappy,"

"No problemo Danny." Avi replies and hugs me back.

"First, you're giving away my husband, then you're stealing my words." Mitch says exasperatedly.

"Sorry Mitchy," Avi grins and sits back down.

"Me!" Kirstie squeals as Esther opens her mouth and rushes over to a giant, oddly shaped tower of... I'm not too sure. She groans when she picks it up and I cringe.

"Do you want me to help?" Asks Scott as he rushes to her side but she manages to wave him off with her fingers.

"I'm fine," she places the tower on the ground and I grin at the ribbon rested on top. "Merry Christmas," she says, slightly breathless and I grin at her.

I unwrap it and gasp when I see a pile of books. YouTuber books, to be exact. I see Tyler's book, PewDiePie's book, Marcus' book, Joey's book, Jamie Curry's book, Zoella's first and second book, Dan and Phil's book, Shane's book, Miranda's book, Alfie's book, Joe's book and Onision's two books.