Chapter 49

This chapter is dedicated to biia_barbosa02, in_love_with_PTX, ScomicheIshReal, JUSTONEMORETHING, Crazyperson509 and amswimmergirl.

Hey you guys, I have this favour I need to ask of you. golden_girl_fanfics and I are doing a very special Pentaholic parody and it would be amazing if you could send me your #Selfies of you with any PTX/Sup3rfruit merch you have! Please?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Twitter: PhotographyNerd
Instagram: WP_PhotographyNerd
Kik: jjone387

|||||

Recap:

"I did I usually sit alone, right?" She asks sheepishly as my eyes widen at the five people at her table.

"Conner?" I ask just as he says, "Skylar?"

"Oh, well. I guess I don't have to introduce you to my boyfriend then." Michelle says and wraps one arm around his waist.

*****

You thought he was cute.

I mentally slap myself as I smile at the two, sincerely happy for the two.

"But didn't you just start today?" I ask Conner and he nods.

"We knew each other in Texas and had been dating for three months when she had to move. It was pure coincidence that we both moved here." He explains and Michelle smiles, leaning into his side.

I open my mouth to speak but my phone starts blaring out SOPHIE. I excuse myself before running out of the cafeteria and pausing just out the door.

Answering my phone, I immediately know who it is, thanks to the assigned ringtone.

"Hey Mitchie!" I greet him while glancing around for any sign of teachers.

"Hey Skylar!" He replies and I hear a faint sound of people on the other side. "I'm gonna send you three pictures today so you might want to turn your sound down; I don't want you getting in trouble."

"Uh...." My eyebrows furrow slightly. "Well okay, uh, was that it?" I curse silently when I spot a teacher walking down the hall.

"Yeah, just wanted to make sure you didn't get your phone taken off you." He replies and I nod.

Fat.

Ugly.

Stupid.

#LeaveSkylarToDie

Tears prick my eyes and I sniffle slightly. "Okay mom, tell Grandma I love her."

Mitch goes silent before realising what I'm doing. "Oh shít is there a teacher there?"

"Yes mom," I force a tear to slide down my cheek and the teacher frowns as he advances towards me.

"Well I'll let you go then and remember, lie until you get caught." He solemnly says and I curse him in my mind for almost making me laugh.

"I will mom, I love you."

"I love you too." He hangs up and I sniffle, wiping away my tears as I put my phone back in my pocket.