Chapter 86

Dedication: PTXness, AKA Mitch, just because I haven't been able to talk to you lately but I miss you :)

#BAD4US I'm not gonna stop with this

Also, Hallelujah has me literally sobbing every time I hear it

*dreams of a world where Jasmine's author notes are short*

My crush of three years could be gay, am I okay?

Nope. Will someone come cuddle with me and my broken heart? (;_;)

Say I did make a YouTube channel, how tf would I edit my videos? I don't know this stuff.

Also, maybe drop some video ideas here? Just in case I do decide to start. I definitely wanna do a 'trying foreign food' video but I don't live in a foreign country (well debatable) so that's an issue. 

|||||

Recap:
"Your biological parents are going to court to try and get custody of you."

*****

"The thing about depression and anxiety is that it doesn't just stick to one type of person. Not everyone with black hair and headphones blaring Black Veil Brides. They could be the happiest person alive while the head cheerleader or top jock has a group of friends surrounding them but also a group of cuts on their body."

-----

Luckily Shane's standing behind me because my knees buckle.

"You.... You're kidding." I whisper, my chest already constricting.

"I'm so sorry Skylar, but we're definitely not going to let that happen." Mr Reynolds says and tears come to my eyes.

"B-but how d-do they know I'm w-with you?" I stammer and Shane picks me up bridal style, carrying me to one of the couches next to Scott. He sits down and I remain curled up on his lap, clinging to his shirt.

"They must've seen it somewhere babe, but it's okay, we love you too much to let you go, okay?" Mitch says softly and I shake my head.

"I-I do-don't want t-to go ba-back there!" I cry and Shane shushes me, gently kissing the top of my head.

"It's okay, the band is obviously going to do everything they can to stop them. The judge will see that they use to abuse you and he'll never let them take you back, okay?" Shane whispers in my ear and I nod, sniffling slightly. "I love you," he murmurs it so only I can hear but I think Scott does as well because a small smile falls on his face.

"I love you too," I murmur back and he grins slightly before nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck to hide his faint blush.

"Miss Daniels, I know this will be a sensitive topic," Mr Reynolds begins and opens a notebook up before testing it on his lap. "But I need you to explain what your parents did."

I grip onto Shane's shirt tighter and shake my head furiously.

"No. Can't." I say between gritted teeth. I only just stopped crying but I can already feel the sting behind my eyes.

"Can't she do this another day? You just dropped a giant bombshell on her so you can't expect her to live through it again just yet." Shane speaks up and Mr Reynolds pauses befitting nodding and packing up his stuff.