Chapter 71

REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!
Can everybody read chapter 63? There was a really big drop in the reads and someone said that there was no chapter 63. I'm actually only realising this now.

Dedication: PanicAtTheDancer <3

Horribly written chapter. Will definitely need to edit this one later.

I am writing this during State Of Origin, a giant football game in Australia so if my characters seem uncharacteristically angry just for a second, the opposition probably just scored.

Fast updates!!

|||||

Recap:
I quickly kiss sleeping Scott's forehead and hop up out of the bunk.

I need to leave ASAP.

*****

"It's hard to understand an addiction unless you have experienced it."- Ken Hensley

-----

{15th June, Wednesday}

My flight was at 9am.

It was currently 8:37am.

I was still in the tour bus.

See my dilemma?

I had packed all my stuff up but I had no idea on how to get there.

"Lar? Shouldn't you already be at the airport?" Scott mutters to me, walking in and seeing me sitting on my bunk, looking sad.

"I don't know how to get there..." I trail off and Scott facepalms.

"Why didn't you ask me? You silly girl!" He playfully scolds and grabs my bag. "Let's go!"

My heart swells and I rush out after him. We almost made the homestretch too, if it wasn't for Ms Lewis.

Damn, it feels so good to say that.
Just not at this moment cause she waS BLOCKING MY PATH TO GO SEE MY-

My... Well, I don't exactly know.

"Where're you guys going?" Kit asks us and I already had an answer.

"StarBucks." I reply smoothly and she looks down at my bag in Scott's hand in confusion. "We're visiting a charity on the way there," I explain and she smiles.

"Can I come?" She asks and Scott shakes his head.

"Just a little bit of bonding time with Lar and I, Kit. Maybe another time." Scott lies, almost as smooth as moi and I grin innocently at Kirstie.

"Oh," she looks disappointed but she quickly perks up. "You and I will have to have a day to ourselves soon, hey?"

I nod, guilt filling my stomach. I haven't really taken the time to talk to any of the band recently except for Scott as he stops me from having an attack.

"Well, bye then!" Scott chirps and grabs my hand, dragging me outside. As soon as we're in the sunshine, we both sprint to the car. I jump in the front and he throws my bag at me, jumping in the driver's seat.