Chapter 72

Dedication: ptxtremefangirl and kateprincipio. You girls are angels 💙 Thank you so much for the advice, I love you xx

PIC ABOVE OR TO THE SIDE IS WHAT SKYLAR'S BODY LOOKS LIKE

"And maybe you can eat some salad while you're at it"- Stupid ass hater, 2nd July 2016
lol bįtçh I know I'm fat, you don't need to tell me again          t(•_•t)

|||||

Recap:
So I'm basically stuck in the middle of a country that I know nothing about, looking for a house that I have no information on, to find a guy whom I love yet I don't even know his last name.

Life- 201. Skylar- 0.

Good job stupid.

*****

After buying an apple, I sit down on a bench outside the grocery store.

"Sup pretty girl," a boy flops down next to me and I jump slightly. I look him over, kinda liking what I see. Now, don't judge me, okay? I have a weird taste in guys, right?

He's got orangey brown hair, glasses that make his hazel eyes massive, he's kinda lanky but his choice in clothes make up for it: he's wearing a Nirvana shirt and Santa Cruz tracksuit pants, along with a pair of Nike's.

"The sun," I reply and he rolls his eyes, placing his forearms on his knees.

"You're not from around here," he observes and I nod, taking another bite from my apple. "Los Angles?"

My eyebrows raise. "Spot on, how'd you guess?"

He just grins. "I'm Kyle, let me put a name to that pretty face of yours?"

I blush furiously. "Skylar," I finally whisper.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He's definitely a fück-boy. "What're you doing around this part of town?"

I raise an eyebrow. "You mean the main part?"

He pauses. "Well yeah."

"I'm looking for.... For a friend," I hesitantly reply, not quite sure of what we were.

"You don't sound so sure about that," he replies, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"Well, maybe he's a friend-boy. I'm not quite sure," I wince, heart starting to beat faster.

"Oh," he looks slightly disappointed. "Well, I could help you find him, I guess."

"You would?" I ask him hesitantly. I literally only met him fifteen minutes ago.

"Of course. Anything to help a damsel in distress. Especially a pretty one wearing an AC/DC shirt," he chuckles and I glance over at him, a small smile playing on my lips.

"Thanks," I murmur, my smile growing slightly when I notice a blush crawling up his neck.

"No problem," he quickly gets up off the bench and offers me a hand. I snort and place my apple in his hand, making him pout playfully. "That's definitely not what I was looking for."