Chapter 54

This chapter is dedicated to JUSTONEMOTHING. Your comments always make me laugh and you're now my future roommate (you may have been joking but I will hunt you down (just kidding I won't hunt you down, just creepily stalk you 0.0))  You've basically been there since the start and I love you 💙 Stay gorgeous.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. OR AT LEAST THE BOLDED PART, VERY IMPORTANT.

Yes, this chapter sucks. I had massive writers block but I had to update >.< Literally, I started writing this a week after I updated last chapter.

Happy belated birthday to Diamond_Destiny! I hope your day was full of PTX and everything you love ❤️ Also, a happy birthday to moonlightlucy_! Love you both :3

|||||

Recap:

"I'll explain everything just let me sleep," I croak out and feel my eyelids close. "I'm so tired..."

"Skylar no!" Michelle cries out and I hum slightly in reply. "What's your phone password?"

What an odd request.

"2503..." I manage to mumble before drifting off once more.

*****

{Just to clarify, it's still the 11th of March}

"Skylar, babe, please," a sweet voice says and I stir at the familiarity of it. "Wake up."

I crack open my eyelids and through my blurry vision I see purple hair.

"M- Mitch?" I choke out, surprised at how hoarse my voice is and at how much my throat hurts.

"Oh Skylar," he cries out and wraps his arms around me.

"W- Wait, wh- why are you here?" I start coughing and Mitch rubs my back until I stop.

"You've been out cold for three hours," Mitch explains and my head starts throbbing.

"Wait, Michelle!" I cry out and struggle to sit up. Mitch grabs my arm and slows me down, yet helps me up.

"She's outside," Mitch says calmly and I sigh.

Poor Michelle.

See this is why Lexi and Eddy left.

"Can you bring her in please?" I ask him and he sets me on the bed before leaving.

A minute later, Michelle runs in and bear hugs me.

"Don't ever do that again!" She says angrily. "You scared the crap out of me!" She glances over her shoulder then whisper-shouts, "And why the hell is Mitch freaking Grassi in my house?!" She reaches past me and grabs a pillow, shoving my her face in it and screaming.

"I'm freaking out so much right now!" She cries in the pillow.

I chuckle under my breath and she lifts her face off the pillow. She pushes me over slightly and seats herself next to me.

"Okay, explain." She says and I take a deep breath.

Tell her. It'll be fine.