Chapter 66

Comment your questions for me here?

This chapter is dedicated to OnePvper becAUSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

OH MY GOD JERSTIE IS FÙCKING ENGAGED I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I SAW THANK YOU SO MUCH MORGAN FOR BEING THE FIRST TO TELL ME

|||||

Recap:
"Skylar?" He whispers and I nod numbly even though it hurts my head. He bursts into tears and rushes over to my bed, immediately embracing me. "I missed you so much!" He cries out and tears form in my eyes. I physically can't speak but I think he knows I missed him too when I squeeze him tightly.

*****

"Loneliness is a lot like going to war. You go there and you either die or fight with everything you've got. If you choose to do the latter, it leaves you emotionally -- and a lot of the times physically -- scarred. Even though you manage to survive and come back from the war, a piece of you is forever left behind. And sometimes, you can feel the emotions, the memories, and the shame, creeping up to torture you and your mind.

And if you aren't careful, you can fall into the never ending abyss and drown. And every turn you scream for help, you just breathe in more water and all you is feel like you're sealing your own death."

---------

"Sky," Kevin begins. It's a half hour later, the doctor's unconscious body was dragged from the room (Scott literally knocked him out) and the whole band arrived, along with Esther and Jeremy. "We all talked and...." He hesitates and my eyebrows furrow. He glances at everyone else and Mitch scoots closer to me. I was lying in my bed with Mitch on my left side, Scott next to him, then Esther, Kevin at the end of my bed, Avi next to him then Jeremy and Kirstie on my right side.

"Little Cloud, we've all talked and we've decided it's best if you go to therapy." I normally love Mitch's blunt honesty but yeah, no. Not this time.

"What?!" I shriek and Mitch doesn't seem fazed.

"You need help babe." Mitch responds and my mouth drops.

"I'm not crazy! I don't need therapy!" I shout and glance around wildly to all the other people on the room, looking for their help but they just avoid my gaze or give me a sympathetic smile. "Scott?" I whisper and his gaze lands on mine.

"Lar, I think it would be best for you...." He replies softly and tears brim my eyes but I force a glare onto my face.

I don't need help.

I'm not crazy.

"We know you're not crazy babe," Kirstie speaks up and my harsh glare flickers over to her. "But you're.... very sad-" she means pathetic "-and Mitch told us about.... about your-"

My glare goes over to Mitch and it intensifies. "I already know. Scott told me."

Scott's eyes widen. "You could hear me?"

My glare softens slightly when I look at the blonde noodle. "Yeah." Suddenly my gaze flicks back over to Mitch's. "I can't believe you told them." I hiss out.

"Little Cloud, we all love you so much and we want what's best for you so we've already booked you a session." Mitch states with a blank face but I can see pain in his eyes.