Chapter 93

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD BUT 2017 HAS BEEN HORRIBLE SO FAR AND WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS

Dedication: GipsyNeko because yes, I've never seen Nightmare Before Christmas.

Also SparklerGurl02 because she got a cat and named it Skylar Jasmine. I'm crying, thank you so much 😭❤️

I got two hours of sleep last night so you know what you do? You go home and sleep through the afternoon for five hours until you're woken up by your mum who says that your best friend is here to give you your Xmas present and when you rush out of your room, you realise your crush is here as well??

Coming down and Young God by Halsey are possibly my favourite songs of hers.

I'm at the beach while writing this and my crush is here and I'm kind of dying? (Okay update, we got here on the 25th and last night, the 27th, me and my crush made out but I rejected him and I wanna make out with him again)((I literally think he just wanted to get off and I was the only one available))

ALSO IM ABOUT TO CRY BECAUSE THE STARS ARE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE NO LIGHT POLLUTION AND IM- 

Wait nvm, there's a storm cloud.

|||||

Recap:
"You're incredible." He says and I lift my head up, gently resting my chin on his chest.

"Is that a good thing?" I tease and his eyes sparkle.

"It's definitely a good thing."

*****

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way. And how do you find them? Forget your head and listen to your heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. The truth is, there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall completely in love? Well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try; if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."- Meet Joe Black

-----

{14th July, Thursday}

"He wants to have dinner..." Mitch trails off and I groan.

"I have dinner with him all the time!"

"Yeah but he wants it to be all of us. You and Shane, all of the band, Jeremy and Esther."

"Can't you just tell him I don't want to go?" I plead and Mitch sighs. I inaudibly groan again and gently bang my head against the wall. Since Mitch is on loudspeaker, I'm sure he hears it but chooses to ignore it.

"Little Cloud," he begins and I hear muffling on his side of the phone, telling me he's moving around. "You know I can't do that. He's already angry enough that you slept at Shane's house last night."

As if that's his cue, Shane creeps up behind me and slips his arms around my waist. I lean my head against his chest and he kisses my cheek.

"But I texted him and told him I was staying," I argue and I basically hear him roll his eyes. Shane kisses my jaw and I shoot him a glare.

"Tell Shane I said hi," Mitch says after a pause.

"How did you know he was here?" I ask confused. Shane's nose runs along my neck softly and shivers go down my spine.