Chapter 9

Recap:
"Skylar!" I'm woken up by Mitch jumping on my bed one early Friday morning.

"Mitch?" I murmur and lift my head off my pillow. "What's up?"

He flops down next to me, putting his head on the same pillow as mine. I move over a little bit to give him more room on the pillow.

"I may be the happiest person alive!" He sighs and I smile.

"What happened?"

"Travis asked me out again."

-----

"Oh," I say, my smile fading a little bit. "That's great! But, what abou-"

"I know, I know, what about Scott?" He sighs and turns to me. "I'm going to try to get over him. He hasn't made a move so I'm not going to wait forever."

"Okay," I say and copy him, turning my face towards him. "Just let Travis know that if he hurts you, he's going to be the next Voldemort."

Mitch chuckles. "I'll be sure to tell him."

I lean over to my bedside table and grab my phone. "Can we take an early morning selfie? I'm trying to be original and taking selfies at the randomest moments of the day."

"Okay," he says in his normal voice then switches to a high-pitch voice. "But only get my good side!"

I raise my iPhone above us and take a selfie. I post it on Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter. Mitch laughs when he sees I stuck my tongue out in the direction of his cheek.

"Were you trying to lick me?!" He cries out between his laughs.

"No! It was just a coincidence that you were there!" I laugh.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Scott pokes his head in my door. "Oh! I wanna join!" He says in a little kid voice, runs and jumps on my bed, his legs over mine and his head resting on the other side of Mitch. "Kirst! Come join!" He calls and I can't stop laughing at his voice.

"Why?" Kirstie's head is the next one in my door. "Bed party!" She squeals and jumps on the bed, squeezing between Mitch and I.

"Guys!" I call out laughing and Mitch moves over so we all have room on the bed. I notice with a grin that Scott grins when Mitch moves closer to him and Mitch blushes slightly.

Avi and Kevin pokes their heads through my door and grin. "How are you going, Skylar?" Avi asks.

"Help me!" I laugh out.

"I would, but I've got to go buy some food for the tour; We're running low on snacks." Kevin says.

"And I'm going to help him." Avi adds. They walk off.

"Nooo!" I call. "Come baaack!" I stuff around, trying to get free from the bodies and I finally do.... I just end up on the floor.

I scowl at their laughter and jump up. "Shut up!" They keep laughing so I frown and jump on top of all of them. "Stop laughing at me!" I roll around, probably squashing them.

I grab my phone, go on Vine and start recording. I point the camera at Scott who falls off the bed laughing. I look at Mitch who's face is going red and Kirstie who's struggling to breathe.