Chapter 27

This chapter is dedicated to the Pentaholic's.

I don't even need to explain.

|||||

Recap:
I glare at him. "I don't need help!" I scream and I can tell downstairs they're hearing every word.

"Yes you do!" He shouts back, standing up off his bed and leaning in slightly towards me, so we're in each other's faces. "I love you and I'm not going to let you die! I'm taking you to a therapist."

My glare deepens and I'll forever regret the words that roll off my tongue in the next few seconds.

"Fuck you."

*****

{Same day, 24th December, Thursday}

Mitch stares at me shocked. My conscious stares at me shocked. Then it drops the microphone and walks away with its luggage.

What did you just say?

I'm not too sure.

Me either.

"Mitch, I-" I start to say softly but he changes his attitude and interrupts me.

"Fuck you too! I'm trying to help you!" He shouts and my face burns with shame.

"Mitch, I'm-" I try again but he cuts me off, once more.

"Go."

"Mitc-"

"Just go!" He shouts once more and I gulp then nod slowly. I back out of the room and close the door behind me. I can literally feel my persona crumbling.

What have you done?

I rush off to my room and slam the door shut, leaning against it. I slide my back down until my butt is on the floor and my knees are up to my chest. I numbly grab out my phone and absentmindedly go on Pointers.

Sup3rfruitler2013: Hey.

BVBBOY666: What?

Sup3rfruitler2013: Gee, sorry.

Sup3rfruitler2013: Bye then.

BVBBOY666: No, wait don't go.

BVBBOY666: What's wrong?

Sup3rfruitler2013: I just said to.... My guardian 'fuck you'

BVBBOY666: And?

Sup3rfruitler2013: Do you swear at your parents?

I sit there, waiting, for five minutes. Five turns into ten. Ten turns into thirty.

Sup3rfruitler2013: I'm sorry.

I sigh and lock my phone then throw it to the side.

I haven't been doing anything right lately.

I start crying. And I'm not talking about the quiet ones you can muffle with your hands, but the heart-wrenching, gut sinking ones that no matter how hard you try, you will never conceal the sounds.