Chapter 70

Dedication: kellyfromthehood because I love her username and she approached me about co-writing a fanfic and I'm absolutely over the moon! Thank you so much <3

Also, a very special reader was saying that you guys didn't know what Skylar looked like. I mean, yeah, I describe her sometimes but it's always with her negative input on things. Would you guys prefer if I found an actor to play her? Would that give you guys a better idea of what's going on in the chapters? I could do it for other characters as well.... Leave your suggestions for actors in the comments but be reasonable. Don't say Theo James for Eddy or Daniela Ruah for Lexi.

|||||

Recap:
"Skylar, I don't think you understand-"

"Goodbye, Ms Jones."

Skype call ended.

*****

{13th June, Monday}

Two days later, I got a package in the mail. Kirstie did a "trick shot" by throwing it over her shoulder at me. Luckily, she didn't look at the packaging and just went back to going through the fan mail or she would have noticed the big Jetstar logo on the top corner. I eagerly grab the package and ran off to my "room." What I meant by that is that it's just a little bunk of my own. I jump onto the bed and, after closing the small curtain and turning on the small light I have, tear open the already slightly opened package. A single plane ticket falls out, along with a sticky note.

Please be careful, babe. I love you so much and don't want you getting hurt again.
Stay safe xx
- Scott <3

Scott?

Placing the ticket back into the package and tucking the red package underneath my pillow, I jump out of my bunk, my hand gripping the sticky note tightly.

"Guys?" I ask, walking back out to 4 out of 5 of the members sorting through their mail. "Where's Scott?"

"I don't know," most of them chorused but Mitch answered that he was asleep in his bunk. I thank Mitch before shoving the note into the back pocket of my jean shorts and traveling back to the bunk area.

Across from me, Scott's curtain is closed and I don't know how I didn't notice it before. I go up to the top corner and open it the slightest, peeking in, expecting to see Scott's face sleeping maybe even him tucked underneath a blanket but instead I see his tired face, his bare upper torso and his phone.

"Hey Scott," I whisper and he jumps slightly.

"Skylar," he breathes out and goes to sit up quickly but hits his head on the top of the bunk, causing me to snort and giggle, him joining in on the laughter. He leans forward, avoiding hitting his head on the roof and smiles tiredly at me.

"How are yo-" he begins to ask but o cut him off by placing my hands on the side of his face.

"I love you too," I whisper and confusion flashes in his eyes then recognition then finally sadness.

"Are you really going?" He whispers back, voice cracking slightly. I nod and wrap my arms around him and he stands up, lifting me three feet off the ground. "Why?"

"I have to go to him Scott," I mumble. "Explain what happened."

"You really love him, don't you?" He mutters and I nod, burying my face into the crook of his neck.