Chapter 92

I have a Kastr! My username (same as my Twitter): PhotographyNerd

Dedication: Zac Efron. Just cause I love him. Also, James Marsden is very hot.

Real dedication: Ptx_Taco for your quote <3

GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE EVERYDAY IS LIKE AN OPEN DOOR

I CAN HEAR THE BELLS MY HEAD IS SPINNING I CAN HEAR THE BELLS SOMETHING'S BEGINNING

Just Hold On by Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson (one of my babies) is legit my favourite song atm. I love Louis so much ❤️

I literally just woke up at 4am, went on an hour drive to work with my step-father and I'm sunburnt and I've been working for the past 13 hours and I just wanna lie down and sleep. Please kill me.

On a more positive note (kinda), I think I've got all the quotes for the rest of the chapters SO YEAH. This book might not even make it to 100. I'll be having a Q&A so look forward to that.

|||||

Recap:
"God, I love you so much." I sniffle as a tear rolls down my face. He grins.

"People just call me Shane, God's a little too formal. But I love you too."

*****

{13 July, Wednesday}

"This is huge," I marvel and look around me in awe.

Shane snorts. "That's what she said."

"Shut up!" I exclaim and gently punch him.

We're at his apartment and, even though we've only just walked through the front door, I'm already in love with it. As soon as you walk in, the living room is right in front of you, a few maroon couches facing the door and a flat screen TV facing the couches. To your left is a dark coloured kitchen with stainless steel benches. On your right is a hallway and I assume that's where the rooms are.

"I'll give you a tour," he grins and I nod, jumping on his back and wrapping my legs around his waist. He laughs loudly and adjusts himself before taking off and running down to the hallway. I giggle and hold onto his shoulders. He stops at the first closed door on his right and opens it up, showing me a room. It's decently sized with a double bed in the middle of it. He closes the door and opens the one on his left. It looks like it'd be the master bedroom; it has a queen bed in the centre, a big wardrobe and another open door inside, showing me an ensuite. He grins at me.

"This room is mine." He closes the door, takes a few steps forward and opens the next door on the left. He nods towards the toilet. "That's yours." I laugh, slapping his on the shoulder. "I'm kidding, obviously."

"Where do I sleep then?" I ask him and he pauses before opening the last door on the right.

"What do you mean? Are you living with me?" He asks bewildered and I pause.

"Well, not exactly. I mean, I thought that I'd stay at Kirstie and Jeremy's, Scott and Mitch's and Kevin and Avi's but maybe also stay with you every now and then?"

"Well, yeah, of course. You'll have to check with the band, obviously." He grins over his shoulder at me and I quickly place a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you," I say and hug him tighter.

From my position with my head on his shoulder, I can see the small smile that graces his lips.