Chapter 59

This chapter is dedicated to SUPERFRUIT BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY JUST HIT 2 MILLION FCKING SUBSCRIBERS AND IM SO PROUD OF THE BABES 💙💜❤️💞💋😭😍

This chapter wasn't meant to be published until the 7th so yeah

Do you guys wanna do, like, a personal Q&A? And instead of asking the characters questions, you ask me questions instead? Or nah?

|||||

Recap:
"Oh and to," he quickly covers the microphone. "What was her name?"

"Jonica," I smirk and face the crowd. I narrowly eyes as I search for her ugly af face.

"Jonica. This is to Jonica." He nods at all the other bamd members and I burst out laughing when they all pint the rude fingers to the crowd. "To Jonica!"

I point my camera from PTX to the crowd when they all repeat 'To Jonica!' and put up the rude finger as well.

*****

{29th April, Friday. I hate doing time-skips but this one is super freaking important}

It's around a month later and I still haven't heard back from Shane. I've messaged him a million times on Pointers and tried Skype call in him but he never replies or picks up. I'm kinda worried because last turn we talked, he said he had gone to a bad place and I'm scared that.....

No, he wouldn't do that, because his sister did that and he wouldn't want me to feel the same, right?

I sigh and throw my phone onto the tour bus couch. I begin wandering around the bus and begin to hear whispering when I reach near Scott's bunk. I turn the corner to find him on the phone.

His back's turned to me. To eavesdrop or not to eavesdrop, that is the question.

Yeah okay why not.

"No," he mumbles. "No one knows yet." Pause. "No you can't." Pause. "Just leave.... Yeah okay. Just make sure you get here...." Pause. "No, he doesn't know."

AHEM.

WHAT.

Scotty, I swear to God, if you're cheating on Mitch, you will not be as hot as you are now.

He must hear me or something because he suddenly turns around and his face pales.

"Alright yeah I gotta go," pause. "Yeah okay bye." He quickly hangs up the phone. "Hey Lar."

"Wanna tell me who that was?" I raise an eyebrow and he thinks it over.

"Yeah, no." He puts his phone on his back pocket and I huff in annoyance.

"Just remember," I narrow my eyes. "If you hurt Mitch, it'll be physically impossible for you to sing ever again." His faces pales slightly and my stomach drops.

What if he actually is seeing someone on the side?

That's ridiculous.

He was probably just ordering a surprise pizza for Mitch.

...... God, my brain comes up with pretty stupid ideas.