Epilogue

Dedication: all of you. You've stuck with me through 95 chapters and my unplanned updates. I know I said all that at the end of last chapter but I just have to say it again. Wow I'm not ready for this. Get your tissues ready, I guess.

Okay so, this chapter could get confusing and it's kind of all over the place but I hope you like it?

Also, please note that I started writing this at chapter 90 and right now (15th March), it only has 330 words.

Wow this was late. I'm meant to be studying and I'm forcing myself to write this instead.

|||||

Recap:
He slowly leans forward and I do the same, our lips meeting in the middle for a slow, heartfelt kiss.

"I would say gifted."

*****

-----

"I wanted the perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, about having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."- Gilda Radner

-----

{5 years later}

"So Skylar. How are you feeling?"

"Well, I'm feeling like it's ridiculous that I still have to be here after half a decade."

"Now Miss Daniels, you know it's not required for you to be here," Jasmine replies, a twinkle in her eye.

"Sh, let me be outraged." I reply and we share a laugh. "So, how are you?"

"I'm the psychologist, not you," she replies like always but answers me anyway. "I'm pretty good, finally met Katie and it was as incredible as I thought it would be." Katie was her internet friend but now they've met after 8 years of talking through a screen.

"That's awesome! How's Grace?" I ask her and her eyes light up. Grace is another internet friend.

"Oh my god, she's amazing, her clogging is going so great and I finally flew over and saw her perform and at the end, I surprised her. We were both bawling our eyes out but it was honestly incredible. That's the only word I can think of to describe it." She exclaims and I grin at her enthusiasm. "How's the boyfriend?"

"Well..." I trail off and a frown sets on my lips.

"Well what? You guys didn't break up, did you?" Her eyes widen and I sigh, looking down at my hands.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore..." I sigh and she gasps, leaping up to give me a soothing hug. My head shoots up and I give her a grin. "Because he's my fiancé!"

She screams, a legitimate scream, before running over and hugging me. I laugh and hug her back.

Yep, you read that right. Fiancé.

"Congratulations!" She shouts and I grin.

"Thank you so much!" I reply and she sits back down, still grinning her head off.

"Is there a bun in the oven yet?" She winks and I laugh.

"Not right now but maybe in the future." I say to her and she clicks her tongue.

"Just make sure I'm the Godmother."

"Of course." I reply and she nods.

"How's Kirstie and Jeremy?"