Chapter 60

This chapter is dedicated to CharlieChancy who helped me organise something special. Thank you so much and congrats on guessing the number right!!

I'm super excited.

I can't deal.

I think I'm going to cry while writing this chapter.

I think I'm going to try and update every Friday?

|||||

Recap:
I sob into her shoulder and wrap my arms around her, not caring that if she looked, she could see my scars.

"I'm so sorry," I choke out and she shakes her head.

"It's okay babe, just calm down...." She murmurs and starts humming into my ear. "It'll all be fine...."

If only.

*****

Kirstin manages to stand me up, walk me out of the bathroom and sit me down on the couch all by herself.

I feel so pathetic. I was actually too weak to stand up on my own.

Kirstie releases another breath as she dabs my forehead with a damp cloth from her kneeling position in front of the sofa.

I've stopped crying awhile ago but I know there a tear stains running down my cheeks. After I stopped the sobbing, my body began to get severe chills so Kit quickly got me one of Scott's sweaters.

She wipes my forehead again and, for the first time since she offered to go running with me, our eyes meet.

Her's are full of pain and confusion and I know mine will just look broken.

"What...." She trails off and I gulp. "What happened?"

I sigh and break eye contact with her, playing with my fingers.

"I did-" I break off with a cringe when my voice cracks. "I did something bad Kirstin, after the- the incident...."

In the dead silence, I can hear her little intake of breath. I only ever call her Kirstin when something's serious.

"You can tell me; I won't tell anyone else. Not even Jeremy." She whispers and grabs my hands. My heart aches. She's willing to lie to Jeremy for me.

"Pinky promise?" I croak and hold out my pinky finger. Yes, it's childish but I can't have any of the boys knowing about this. I'm so ashamed that I did it, especially since I'm a hardcore Onision fan and he's so against it.

She loops her little finger through mine and shakes it. "Pinky promise."

I let go and sigh softly as I unzip the jacket. I sit up straighter and it takes Kirstie a moment to notice the scars but when she does, tears immediately fill her eyes and guilt floods me.

Shouldn't have shown her those.

"Skylar..." She whispers and places a hand over her mouth. I expect her to start yelling at me or even be sick but what I don't expect it for her to throw her arms around me and hug me tight. "I love you, please don't do that again..."