Extra 2 - the wedding

Heh get excited.

The last line of this was meant to be the last line of the whole book. So there's a fun fact.

For a supposedly good author, I'm horrible at updating this.

I want a book about a legitimate fat girl finding love. Not these books about girls with slight chub and have trouble finding jeans in her favourite store but girls with stretch marks and can't find fitting jeans anywhere. Where are those books at?

-----

"All of our young lives, we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somehow, somewhere, someone is perfect for us." - The Wonder Years

*****

"Baby, wake up."

I groan and roll over, smooshing my face into the pillow.

"Babe, come on."

I lift up my arm and wave it around, trying to find him, and let out a snort.

"Let me sleep." I moan and he chuckles.

"Skylar, you need to get up," Shane gently strokes my back and I let my arm flop down as I begin to feel relaxed but my whole body tenses when my knuckles smash against the headboard.

I squeal and bring my hand to my chest, curling around it.

"Ouchie," I squeak and squeeze my eyes shut.

"You can have five more minutes but only cause you hurt yourself," he gently kisses my head and I sigh as he walks away, letting my body sink into the mattress. Total relaxation. A state of calmness. Completely and utterly rela-

"Okay, time's up Skylar." Shane walks back into and I sit up suddenly, the blanket floofing around me. I can see my hair going everywhere out of the corner of my eye and I'm pretty sure I have a dried spit on the corner of my mouth.

"You've got to be kidding me," I mumble and Shane laughs as he walks closer to the bed. "There's no way that was five minutes."

"Afraid so, princess," he whispers and leans over, rubbing the corner of my mouth. I force my eyelids open more and watch his gaze trail over my face. "God, you're beautiful." He whispers huskily and there's a stirring in my chest.

I sigh and mutter, "People usually just call me Skylar but thanks." He releases a booming laugh and draws away from me. While he's laughing, I use the time to try and smooth down my hair.

"I love you so much," he chuckles and walks to the curtains before ripping them open. I hiss at the sunlight and flop back down on the pillow. "You seriously have to get up now."

"Why?" I groan and he laughs, walking to the bedroom door.

"Babe, we're meant to be getting married in five hours."

I freeze before screaming and jumping up. I run and launch myself off the bed, slamming into Shane's back. "We're getting married!"

A fake frown settles on his face as I plant kisses all over his cheeks. "Maybe I don't want to get married now that you didn't remember."

I laugh. "Shut up, you love me!"

He boosts me up and swings me around so our chests are pushed together. "Unfortunately for me," he winks at me before softly connecting our lips together. "Now go have a shower, you stink."