Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to PointlessNachos who I'm in love with {she also followed me on Twitter 😉 Thanks} She writes amazing Scömìche stories, please go read them. I recommend Cosmic 😍

|||||

Recap:
"Mitch? Are you okay?" I ask him and when he turns to me and locks eyes with me, all the air seems to be taken out of my lungs. Red-rimmed eyes meet mine and I can tell he's been crying a lot. "Oh Mitchy...." I wrap an arm around his waist and he returns the hug.

"Kirstie told me that he was head over heels for me but I didn't believe her and then you said something about-" he winces a bit. "Scömìche and I started to think about everything and then... I saw him with Alex... And it just broke me a little bit, you know?" He whispers.

"I know Mitchy.... I know."

*****

{7th December, Monday}

"Skylar," a gentle shake shook me awake and Kirstie's soft voice speaks. "Time for school." I groan and throw my blankets off.

"But I don't wanna go...." I moan and Kirstie shrugs.

"I don't care," she replies and leaves my room.

"Bleurgh...." I grumble and hop out of bed. I was awake for a while last night, worrying about Mitch E and Mitch G. I might need a nickname for Mitch E; what about Eddy? You know, because his last name is Edwards and Eddy is..... Yeah.....

I grab out the normal school shirt, blacks jeans and a black sweater, along with my black converse.

After getting dressed, I go into my bathroom and while I'm brushing my hair, I notice that the colour is slowly fading. I narrow my eyes and put my hair up into a high ponytail.

"Can I dye my hair again?" I ask when I get downstairs and Kirstie looks at me.

"Yeah, okay. The dye is fading, isn't it?" She says, looking at my hair. "What were you thinking?"

"I don't know yet, I'll think about it today at school." I grab an apple out of the fridge and start towards the front door.

"Aren't you going to eat more than that?" Kirstie asks and I freeze, my hand on the doorknob. 

"No, uh, I'm not hungry." I lie. I'm starving. I haven't had a decent meal since yesterday and that was breakfast. "See you this afternoon!" I grab my bag from beside the door and rush out.

"Love you!" Kirstie calls and warmth fills my heart. Also guilt, a lot of guilt.

The comments on my YouTube videos, Instagram pics, Vines and tweets are getting worse.

I get a text from Eddy just as the bus pulls up.

Hey, not coming today. Sorry.

I send a quick 'that's okay' back and hop onto the bus. I sit in my normal seat and look out the window, watching the scenery go by.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I didn't get to see Lexi until lunchtime that day and it was worth it. Her hair is now a deep shade of purple and it looks beautiful on her. I sit down next to her and grin at her.