Chapter 75

Yes, later on, I know that it's not how texts are sent or received but for the benefit of this story, let's say it is.

Dedication: Llama_queenx
I love you so much, please don't you ever give up. Life has its ups and downs and you're just in a down. Keep hanging on and you'll have the best up ever.

Look at my baby Ashton😍😍 Yes, he's my baby even though he's more than five years older than me😭 I cry.
THE DIMPLES

What does WattPad count as too mature? I tend to put the fancy pronunciation squiggles above the letters (äéįøû) so WattPad doesn't get grumpy. 

IVE ACTUALLY MADE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FUCKING MISTAKE WITH THIS BOOK HOLY SHIT
CALUM PUT HIS NAME AS BABE ON SKYLAR'S PHONE, NOT ASHTON
WHY DID YOU GUYS NOT TELL ME NOW I FEEL SO STUPID

|||||

Recap:
He begins to pull down my underwear and the last thing I remember is me whispering, "I love you Shane."

*****

"Did you forget I was even alive? Did you forget everything we ever had? Did you forget? Did you forget about me? Did you ever regret standing by my side? Did you forget what we were feeling inside? Did you forget? Did you forget about us?" - Don't Forget by Demi Lovato.

-----

{16th June, Thursday}

Where the hell am I?

That's the first thought that pops into my mind. The second is, why do I feel like throwing up?

I groan quietly and snuggle into my pillow more, loving how warm it is. That is, until I feel it move. A hand moves to cover my mouth, muffling my scream as I dart away from the warm body, sitting up against the wall.

Oh please no.

Kyle lies next to me, shirtless as far as I can see but he could be completely naked underneath his blanket. My gaze slowly goes down to my own body and, with a sinking heart, I wonder where my bra is.

My eyes dart nervously around the room and I spot it on the floor near the door. Sitting next to it are my sweatpants and shirt. Slight relief fills me when I feel my underwear still on me.

My breathing becomes heavier.

What happened last night?

Did I just give away my virginity to a boy I've known for 24 hours?

You ślút.

Stop.

You've known him less than 24 hours actually.

May as well work on the corner.

I thread my shaking fingers through my hair, bringing my knees up to my chest and blink hard, trying to rid myself of the tears.

Whørę.

A sudden rising feeling goes through my stomach and I jump off the bed, quietly landing on the carpeted floor and rushing out of the room, a hand over my mouth. I stumble through a hallway, opening a door every now and then until I finally come across a bathroom.