Lol Chapter 69

I'm so immature
Since the start of this book, I've been waiting for this chapter
Someone say a prayer for me
I'm going to hell.

Dedication: Brendon Urie because I'm listening to A Fever You Can Sweat Out (I know, old) but I'm baking in his voice.

Do you guys mind when I do stuff like that? ^ Like dedicate it to a singer and say why because I feel like it annoys you but you're too kind to say anything.

I'm sorry this chapter is so bad. I hate my life atm but I love you guys so I wanted to write this.

And yes, I know the picture has nothing to do with this chapter or any of the main characters in it but they're so cute and 😍 Luke

On another note, I'm such a bad author. You know last chapter? Yeah, none of that was meant to happen yet😩😫

|||||

Recap:
"Scott? You're worrying me." I plead and he rubs his face with his hands before engulfing me in a hug. "Scotty? Please tel-"

"He went back to Australia before we found you." He whispers into my hair.

And I am so glad that he was hugging me or I would've hit the ground as my knees collapsed, a sob escaping my lips.

*****

"H-he wha-what?" I cry and Scott wraps his arms around me tighter.

"He told us to tell you that you were through as well..." Scott whispers into my hair and another wail escapes my lips.

"Why?!" I cry out.

"Are you cheating on me?" Shane suddenly spins around and I see hurt in his eyes.

"What? No!" I exclaim and Shane's mouth turns into a scowl.

"Well then who the fuck is 'Babe'?" Shane shouts and shows me the lock screen of my phone which is lighting up with texts from Ashton. "And why is he telling you that he-" Shane pulls my phone back in front of his face and reads the messages. "That he 'loves you' and 'misses you' and 'wants to see you again'?"

"No!" I scream and my hands move to my ears but I can't block out the memories, flashing in front of my eyes.

I scream louder and grip the edge of the glass coffee table. I hurl it across the room, anger seeping out of me. It hits the tour bus wall and smashes, glass shards of different sizes go flying.

"Please no!" I scream again and pound my head with both my palms, trying to knock the memories away.

"Oh my- Skylar please stop," Scott chokes out, his voice clogged with tears and it would hurt my heart but I don't have one anymore; just broken shards.

"Scott? Holy shīt, Skylar, what is happening?" Another voice enters the vicinity but I just release another loud sob, along with a scream of pain.

It hurts so much.

"I told her about you-know-who," Scott says and I don't know whether the person replies or not because a throat-hurting cry comes from my mouth.

I feel Scott slowly start to lower us to the ground and I cling to his shirt as I end up curled up in a ball on his lap, his arms around me.