Chapter 6

*I'm not going to describe the video because I think that would take too long and we all know what the video's like anyway( ^ω^ )*

"Yeah." Mitch sings and the music fades out.

I start clapping after a couple seconds and everyone else joins me. The video is awesome, it's got dancers and Scott and patterns and Scott and my ideas and Scott.

After we finished recording, we all headed back to the house. 'We' meaning Scott, Mitch, Kirstie, Kevin, Avi, Esther and Alex, who decided to tag along.

"How far along with the album are you?" I ask Kirstie, who decided not to leave me alone and hang out with me. Avi was hanging out with Kevin, Alex and Scott were hanging out and Mitch was talking to Esther.

"We are finishing our last song now and then the album will be out." She replies and I grin.

"I can't wait to get this album!" I exclaim and do a mini happy dance.

"What happened? Is she okay?" Scott asks, rushing over.

"I was dancing!" I protest and he laughs.

"I know, I was just messing with you." He throws an arm over my shoulder and I wrap my arm around his waist. I'm slowly getting used to Scott's friendliness. I see Mitch glance over at us and his face crumples before smiling  and looking back at Esther.

What?

I glance between Scott and Mitch. Mitch who is forcing a smile and a laugh at a joke Esther said and Scott who is sadly looking at him.

I glance at Kirstie who's eyes are lighting up and she glances at me. I slyly grin.

"Hey Scott," Kirstie says, having the same thought as me. "I'm going to get Skylar to help me pick something our for the next concert."

"Yeah, okay." He says and glances over at Alex who is now in a conversation with Kevin and Avi. "I'll go talk to Alex again then."

Kirstie nods and grabs my arm, pulling me up the stairs to her room.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask her and she nods excitedly.

"We should totally set them up." She exclaims and I nod.

"Mitch looked so sad when Scott put his arm around me and Scott looked sad that Mitch was sad." I coo and Kirstie nods.

"Okay. We'll figure that out later," She says.

"Later? Why can't we figure it out now?" I ask.

"Because we actually do have to find an outfit for our next concert." She grins and throws open her cupboard doors.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

We ended up finding an outfit for her and me, because she said I couldn't look horrible at the concert ("not that you don't look beautiful normally.")We chose, for her, a white dress which goes to around mid-thigh and black high-heeled boots. For me, we just chose black jeans and a purple shirt, along with purple converse.

I left the outfit out on a chair considering the concert was only tomorrow and thanked Kirstie who was staring at my hair.

"That's okay..." She murmured, deep in thought. "You have really pretty hair." She announced and I blushed.

I had always thought my hair was boring. "Thanks, but I kinda want to dye it. If that's okay with you." I rushed out the last bit and she smiled.

"It's fine with me, you might wanna run it past everyone else, but I'm sure it'll be fine." She walks over to me, drags me in my ensuite and in front of the mirror and starts playing with my hair. "What were you thinking?"