Chapter 8

2nd November *Time-Skips!😆*

When I wake up the next day, I immediately grab my phone and start to play my favourite song on album, Misbehavin'.

I start to sing along as I walk to my closet, and, embarrassingly, start to do dance moves.

"Nice dance moves." Someone says and I shriek, turning around to see Scott, holding his phone up.

"Are you recording me?!" I ask him and he laughs.

"I only recorded some of it on Vine, I wanted to finish doing the dance with you!" He says and I grin.

Lately, we-the band members and I- have been having a lot of fun dancing between shows and at home to the new album.

We had gone to 14 shows so far and we still had 6 more to go. All the concerts, Scott had tried to get me to sing but I had always come up with an excuse as to why I couldn't.

My popularity had gone up as well; I had 1.6 thousand followers on Twitter, 500 followers on Vine, 1.3 thousand followers on Instagram and I don't know how many I had on SnapChat; I was still trying to work the app out.

I tried to respond to all my followers on Twitter because I knew how it felt when they didn't reply but they all ask so many questions.

"Okay! Join me!" I reply and Scott rushes over, puts the camera on selfie mode and starts to record us "dancing." I say "dancing" because it was more like laughing and random steps.

Once the video stops, Scott posts it and I start to push him out of my room. "I have to get dressed now." I say.

"Okay. I'll be somewhere!" He replies and I hear him walk downstairs as I close my door.

I walk to my closet and pick out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a blue shirt, a black jumper that has 'PTX' written on it in blue, and purple converse. Walking into the bathroom, I smile at my hair for a second. The band said that because we got home so late from that concert, we would get my hair dyed the next day, and we did. I brushed my now ombré blue hair and left it out.

Walking downstairs, I only found Mitch in the kitchen. "Hey!" I greet and he looks up from his phone.

"Hey!"

"Where's everyone else?" I ask and grab out a bowl for my breakfast. I had eventually found out where everything in the kitchen was but I still hasn't explored all the rooms in the house.

"I don't know." He says and I glance at him.

"We should hang out today." I suggest and he grins.

"You want too?" When I nod, his eyes light up. "We'll have an 'us' day today."

Once I finished my breakfast, we headed up to his room. Sitting on his bed, I smiled at him.

"What should we do first?" I ask.

"We should...." He thinks the options over. "Just talk for a while, get to know each other better."

"Okay."

"So, who are your best friends?" He asks.

"My best friend was a girl named Penelope at the orphanage. She came in around the time I did and since we were the oldest girls, we sorta just stuck together."

"That's amazing," Mitch says. "I'm sure we can take you to visit her sometime!"

"Would you?" I ask and when he nods, I jump into his arms. "Thank you so much!"

"No problem, I would love to meet her." He grins. "Ever had a boyfriend?"

"No, all the boys at the orphanage were either taken, gay, or ugly and annoying." I say and he smiles.