Chapter 42

This chapter is dedicated to BeatrizBarbosa342, aphroditeblue, Minecraftkitty124, OnePvper, Maggieraecyrus, Mindly_Insane, aliciapentaholic, golden_girl_fanfics, Crazyperson509, amswimmergirl, Pentaholic2015 and JUSTONEMORETHING.

Sorry if I missed you (or spelt your username wrong). A lot of you are amazing at the games so this chapter's game is going to be harder.

I think.

Ya'll are fabulous so you'll probably find it easy.

ARE YOU GUYS SIRIUS?! Last chapter has over 125 comments! >.< Why do you love me?!

Anywho,

If you guys are feeling depressed or just want to talk, private message me, I'll be here <3

Emotional chapter. I don't know whether you'll cry though... be prepared just in case. I have an emergency kit ready. *hands you chocolate, tissues and framed photo of Scömìche* Here you go.

|||||

Recap:
"If you were in Australia or I was in America I would kiss you right now...." He murmurs and my cheeks flame.

"What if I don't like you like that?" I murmur back with a small smile on my face. It's a lie. I do like him like that.

"I know you do." He replies with a small smile of his own.

"How do you know?"

"I just know you Pumpkin." He winks at me and I grin.

I'm falling for Shane.

*****

"Have we got a deal?" He asks, I bite my lip and my eyes widen when his cheeks tint red and he moans slightly, looking away.

"Are you okay?" I ask and furrow my eyebrows.

He shakes his head and I notice his eyes locked on something on his desk - something I can't see.

"What's wrong?" I ask again but he ignores me. I frown and just sit there, watching him stare at something for a couple minutes on a cheap, plastic chair outside of 7/11, my duffel bag under the chair, my feet wrapped around it so no one can steal it.

"O- Okay, I think I'm good now...." He hesitantly looks at me, pauses then sighs. "Yep, I'm good."

"What happened?" I ask him, still frowning and I swear his cheeks turned red before he looked down and shook his hair out to hide his face.

"Nothing," he mutters and looks up again, his cheeks their normal colour. "Have you still got that bar?"

I narrow my eyes and hold it up. "I'm going to throw it out on the street if you don't tell me what happened,"

"You wouldn't," he dismisses me with a wave of his hand and I raise an eyebrow as I throw it out of my hand and into the street.

Well, I don't actually throw it but he doesn't know that. I paid 2 bucks for this, I'm not throwing it away! I actually just place it in my lap.

"Are you stupid?!" He splutters out with wide eyes and I grab my apple. "Skylar..." The way my name sounds rolling off his tongue almost makes me give in but I don't. I pull my arm back, ready to throw (place in my lap) and he holds up his hands. "Okay! I'll tell you, just put the apple down."