Chapter 50

This chapter is dedicated to golden_girl_fanfics for being able to follow her dreams❤️💜💙💖 I wish you all the best girl.

Lol sorry for the long wait guys - I was camping again.

Shoutout to JUSTONEMORETHING for guessing that the girl who sassed Skylar last chapter was the Binge book girl! One cookie for you :3 🍪

I actually really like this chapter, so I hope you guys do to.

If you like the little bonding moments between Skylar and some of the members then brace yourself.

Longer chapter bc 50!!!!!

Also, on a totally unrelated note (😉), anybody reading a Belieber?

|||||

Recap:
"Okay, why are we here?" He asks and I sit down. He copies my action and I stare at him before taking on a massive breath.

Then I tell him everything. Well, except the fact that I stabbed my parents.

At the end, I end up sobbing into his shoulder while he cries softly over mine.

"I'm so sorry..." He whispers and I clutch onto his shoulders when something about his tone makes me feel like he's not just talking about my story.

*****

{16th February, Tuesday. 6:30pm, bc why not?}

I take a deep breath and stare at my body warily in the mirror.

You are beautiful. You are a perfect weight, if not, underweight.

You're fat.

No. You're beautiful. Everybody thinks so.

I gaze into my slightly broken eyes and lean against the bathroom sink, holding myself up with my arms.

Tonight is the night of The Grammy's and I was going along with the members. Kirstie and I had gone shopping for a dress and I immediately found one I liked in the first store we looked.

It's sleeveless with wide lace straps and the top half is black and the bottom half is a silvery dark blue with tiny flower patterns towards the bottom of it. A flowery pattern made of lace covers the black half and some of the blue, making it look beautiful.

I hadn't tried it on at the store, just got it in my size and left so I'm excited and nervous to try it on for the first time. I paired it with matching black heels. Kirstie first didn't approve but when I begged her she finally gave in. I also bought a black clutch, also covered in flowery lace. *pic above - ignore necklace*

Let's do this.

I turn away from the mirror and stride into my room.

I pick up the dress and unzip the back carefully, not wanting to break it just yet. I lay it back down on my bed, back facing up and gently grab the bottom hem then pull it over my head.

Goosebumps rise on my skin as the smooth material slips over my body and I put my arms through the, for the lack of a better term, arm holes. Awkwardly reaching behind me, I try to zip up my dress but, to my dismay, fail horribly.