Chapter 12

Recap:

I wave goodbye once last time and start walking back to the dressing room with Mitch.

"You seemed to like her." Mitch observes and I grin.

"I do, I really really do."

-----

(P.S A bit of swearing in this chapter but not too much.)

{8th November, Sunday}

"We should hang out today."

"We should?" I ask and turn to Scott who grins and nods.

"And have a sleepover tonight!" He exclaims and I laugh.

"You sound like a 10 year old girl." He laughs along with me. "But of course we can do that!"

"Let's start now!" he shouts and grabs my wrist, dragging me away from my toast.

"Fine," I laugh and jog upstairs with him, then rush into his room. "Wait, let me get some stuff!" I exclaim, run across to my room and grab my phone and a whole bunch of pillows and blankets.

Walking back into Scott's room, I see that he's pulled all of his pillows and blankets off of his bed, thinking the same thing I did.

"Pillow fort?" He asks and I grin.

"Oh yeah...."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Truth or dare?" I ask Scott.

"Uh.... Truth." He replies and I grin.

After kindly telling the rest of the band members to go away, and that we were having a special day and a sleepover, we started to watch Beyoncé videos. After that, we watched old Superfruit episodes, then Tyler Oakley, then Toddy's World, Zoella, and Joey Graceffa and I introduced him to LDShadowlady, PewDiePie and Onision.

He loved LDShadowlady and Onision and didn't mind PewDiePie.

"How could you not love PewDiePie?!" I asked him.

"I don't know!" He exclaimed and grinned.

"This is no laughing matter!" I replied back but couldn't keep the smile off my face.

And now we're playing Truth or Dare.

"Do you like Mitch?" I bluntly ask and he gapes.

"What? Of course I like Mitch, he's my best friend." Oh I see, he's playing dumb.

"Dude....." I say softly and he sighs, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Yes, okay? I like Mitch. No, wait," He stares desperately into my eyes. "I love Mitch. So much it fucking hurts."

I look at him like he's stupid. Mainly because he is. "Are you serious? Why didn't you go after him!?"

"He doesn't feel that way about me." He says sadly and I groan.