Chapter 44

This chapter is dedicated to Silvershadow545, OnePvper, JUSTONEMORETHING (lol, autocorrect doesn't change that anymore), aphroditeblue (if I type 'ap' it'll come up with your username), golden_girl_fanfics, BeatrizBarbosa342, Mindly_Insane and aliciapentaholic.

Hey guys! I've decided not to make a sequel for this book (#SorryNotSorry) but this book will definitely have at least 90 -yes, ninety- chapters.

Picture above is of a screenshot I got.
I screenshotted it because 1. My book was in What's New and 2. MICHELLE'S BOOK WAS IN WHAT'S HOT AND I SCREAMED FOR YOU QUEEN. Idk, it might be that significant to some of you but oh well.

Warning, shitty chapter ahead.
Extra warning- this chapter contains sexual abuse so please do not read if this offends you. I will put a marker when it begins and finishes.

|||||

Recap:
I gasp when I notice random people tagging me in tweets. Quickly unlocking my phone I gasp again when I read some of the tweets.

@Beccaptx: @PTXofficial I just saw @Skylar_AbbeyD sitting on the side of the road @ Peterson road.

@_simplylaurenxo: @PTXofficial @Beccaptx @Skylar_AbbeyD was just @ a 7/11 near Peterson

@babygrassi: @_simplylaurenxo @Skylar_AbbeyD was talking on the phone outside of 7/11

Every one of them PTXofficial and all the members had liked and retweeted. At that moment, just as I was locking my phone again, I heard someone call my name and turned and saw Scott and Kirstie running towards me.

*****

I gasp and quickly stand up. Grabbing my bag, I dart away from them, quickly running out of breath.

That's what happens to obese people.

They run out of breath easier.

I ignore Mia and keep sprinting away from Scott and Kirst.

"Skylar, stop!" They scream at me but I ignore them as well as my demon.

Unfortunately, recently throwing up doesn't make you feel really healthy so I have to slow down a bit after a little while. Luckily, they're still behind me so I just have to keep up this pace.

That doesn't happen.

Soon, I have to slow down to a speed walk and I hear their footsteps as they close in.

"Scott! Kirstie!" A girl's voice screams and I glance behind me to see a bunch of girls running up to the two and crowding them, making them have to stop following me.

I lock eyes with Kirstie as Scott tries to politely ask the girls to move and the raw hurt, guilt and loss in her eyes makes me inhale a deep breath. I turn around and start running again.

After a couple seconds, I almost trip over when I hear Kirst scream. "CAN YOU GUYS GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY?!"

I stumble slightly and turn another corner, almost reeling in shock. Resting my head against the dark brick wall, I realise too late that I've completely hidden myself out of the way of the public eye in an alleyway.