Chapter 41

This chapter is dedicated to Ptx_Taco, Mindly_Insane, JUSTONEMORETHING, OnePvper, aliciapentaholic and aphroditeblue for guessing the song right. Geez, I'm happy you guys know the song but calm yo farm bros!

Extra long chapter because someone said my chapters were too short and I agree with them. I can't promise all my chapters will be this length but I can say that I will try to make them longer.

Lol, I'm lazy so I didn't even proof read this.

Please look at authors note for very important info on how to contact me and some very important business about my username.

(Geez, I sound so grown up there^)

|||||

Recap:
I fold up the letter and place the pen on top. Wiping a few tears away and checking the time simultaneously, I gulp when I see its 6:31am. People will be waking up soon.

I pick up my bag again, put my phone in my pocket and leave through the front door, leaving my old life behind.

*****

I gently close the door behind me and start walking down the driveway. I start playing my music on shuffle and Heaven by Troye Sivan starts playing, bringing back memories of Christmas. I quickly switch songs and Tokyo by The Wombats comes on. {An amazing song, go check it out!}

Walking down the driveway, tears leak out of my eyes but not sad ones - pain ones from the pounding headache I've recently acquired.

Should've stolen some ibuprofen.

Are you really running away?

Well, yeah, trash does belong on the streets.

This time, it's sad tears that I cry.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Around an hour later, by my calculations of around three minutes per song, I'm in a neighbourhood that I've never seen before. I don't see a street sign or anything that could show me where I am so I might be lost.

And by 'might be' I mean definitely.

I'm lost.

The only sense of direction I have is which direction I came from, so in other words: the direction I need to steer clear of.

I sit down on the curb, place my bag next to me and drop my head into my hands.

This was a bad idea.

Yeah I know! You didn't even sit where the garbage men could collect you.

I grab my phone and check the time (7:30), wincing at the notifications I have.

Scott Hoying has mentioned you in a tweet!

Mitch Grassi has mentioned you in a tweet!

Kirstin Taylor has mentioned you in a tweet!

Kevin "K.O" Olusola has mentioned you in a tweet!