Chapter 62

This chapter is dedicated to ||SheyGrassi|| because she's a beautiful human being 💙

My updates are too slow for me and you guys obviously, so how about every Friday and Tuesday (AEST) I update? That'd be Thursday and Monday, I think, for all of you in America? I'm bad with time zones.

I've been getting messages from people saying the "Self-image" chapter/part helps them so much and honestly babes. If you wanna talk, I'm here. Whether it be about self-image, any problems you're having or just about what the weathers like, my inbox is always open. You can contact me on here or on my Twitter (@PhotographyNerd). Love you all so much💙💙💜💜💖💖❤️❤️💚💚

|||||

Recap:
"I love you," he murmurs into my hair and kisses it gently. "I love you so much."

*****

{10th May, Tuesday}

A day later and everyone's still feeling the slight awkwardness but most of it has been fixed. Avi apologised to me and said he would try to be more accepting, he was just concerned about the safety of his daughter. That, obviously, ended with me in tears again and hugging him.

Shane and I are spending every second we can together. He explained to me that after our Skype call (the one where Scott met him) Scott contacted him directly and organised this whole thing, which is why Scott was always on the phone. To my delight, Shane told me his flight back to Australia is in one whole freaking week. Sometimes, because of his accent, it's kinda hard to understand Shane but we just laugh it off when I try to mock him.

Right now, PTX are in one of there converts and Shane and I are out having coffee. As first when I proposed the idea of not sitting backstage and going out with Shane to the band, they said no, but I soon convinced them.

We're sitting in a quaint little café on the same side of the booth (I can see Scott shaking his head in disapproval) and just talking to each other. About what we like, what we don't like, what we want to do when we grow older. I tell Shane about my dream of being a famous YouTuber or psychologist and he tells me about being a song-writer.

Being with Shane makes me feel less anti-social so when Shane goes on his phone, I go on mine as well and message people. Lately, I've been talking to Justin, Luke, Micheal, Calum and especially Ashton. He's just so funny and chill. I've messaged Lexi a few times but she hasn't replied.

Fine, she can go hand out with devil.

Shane and I grab our coffees and, holding hands, leave the café to go for a walk. We end up in a park.

"See that old guy?" Shane asks me and discreetly points to an elderly guy sitting next to the lake and feeding the ducks. I nod in conformation and Shane snorts. "It's actually a girl teenage spy, undercover as an old man with Alzheimer's."

I snort and giggle, squeezing his hand tighter.

"What's his mission?" Shane faces me and asks me, his one visible eyes twinkling with laughter, the other hiding under his soft hair.

It makes me giddy.

I pause and look around. "See that little girl over there?" I point to a little blonde girl, around maybe 5 or 6, with a pixie hair cut and Shane follows my finger.