Chapter 74

IVE ACTUALLY BEEN NOTICED BY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTORS EVER, MAVOURNEE HAZEL. SHE'S AN ACTOR ON ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOWS 'Neighbours' (it's Australian) AND FOR HER TO CALL SOMETHING I SAID BRILLIANT IS ACTUALLY MAKING ME CRY. I love her so much 😭💙

Dedication: kattycupcat because I love your username, your comments and I'm pretty sure you've voted on every chapter of mine?? Wot. Every time I get internet and go on WattPad, I'll have at least 20 notifications and most by you and your voting XD Thank you fam xx

MCR ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER R U KIDDING ME

Don't you just love when parents crush your hopes and dreams? (^з^)-

This is over 2500 words and was only meant to be 1000, be grateful.
Please ignore any silly spelling/grammar mistakes, it's actually 3am.

|||||

Recap:
I don't know how long I run for. Thirty seconds? Three minutes? An hour? Time isn't important; getting away from my heartbreak is. But at far as I run, no matter how much water goes into my eyes, the scene keeps playing over and over.

And I've never wanted to die as much as this.

*****

"She tried to control herself, but her eyes clouded with excess liquid she didn't permit. There was a hole growing inside of her chest, composed of loneliness, anger and self-loathing. Why would no one stand by her side? Was she not worth of being saved? She couldn't take one more damn moment of the silence. Everyday, the weight of the world was getting harder and harder to hold up. Every time it felt like she was being kicked when she was already down."

-----

I collapse on my knees and sob, oh god do I sob. Tears are mingling with the rain on my cheeks and snot is dribbling out of my nose.

You're so gross.

No wonder he was kissing that other girl.

A wail escapes my lips and my heart beats faster. Like always, I scream and scream and scream until my throat burns and I'm coughing hard. It feels like I'm going to cough up my lungs.

I can only hope.

The image keeps flowing in front of my eyes like a never ending movie and my sobs begin to have force behind them.

Soon, it feels like my heart touches the back of my mouth and I begin gagging.

It hurts so much.

I place a hand over my mouth to try and stop the bile from coming up and it lasts for a while until a certain sob causes the vomit to burst out from between my fingers. I throw up until I have nothing left in my stomach but a lot in front of me. The smell causes me to gag and I quickly get up, stumbling away from my mess.

Lifting my face to the sky, I squint my eyes and open my mouth, the rain only just washing away the evidence of my throw up.

Let the rain wash away my sanity.

I open my arms wide and sob into the night, still looking up to the sky.

I lied to Kirstin, Mitch, Kevin and Avi just so I could get here and find my boyfriend cheating on me.