Chapter 67

Dedication: OHKAY THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! One of my questions a while back was your fav song at the moment and ONE PF YOU SAID Inside Out BY THE CHAINSMOKERS AND THAT SONG IS NOW ONE OF THIS BOOK'S SONGS. I love it so much, it's so beautiful and I'm listening to it right now, crying, sick, at 4am, while I wrote a very emotional bit about one of our biggest ships in this book and WHEN you listen to it (which you will cause I'm gonna try and attach it to this chapter) I hope you love it as much as I do. So this dedication is to whoever commented and said that because I cannot remember your username for the life of me but I love you so much <3 Hopefully you don't mind that I used it for this book :)

Please ignore any spelling mistakes and grammar errors and how horrible it's written, this was another 4am chapter cause I just couldn't freaking sleep. 😢

Have any questions for me? Comment them here 😬

I've never been to London or any place out of Australia so if I get anything wrong, I'm sorry.

Are any of you from London, by the way?

|||||

Recap:
The weight of the situation and the anorexia and my whole life settles on my shoulders as I burst out crying. Not the silent type either. The loud, heart wrenching sobs that make your chest constrict and your breathing become laboured.

I cough really hard, the tears flowing down my cheers as I pull my legs to my chest and wrap my arms around them as I bury my face in my knees.

"Shít babe." I vaguely hear over the sobs and someone climbs into the hospital bed with me.

"Scott, we're not allowed-" someone begins but Scott's voice cuts them off.

"I don't care." He wraps his arms around and I curl into his body, clinging onto his shirt, so desperate to be loved yet so scared to love myself.

*****

"Hell is a place

Where the walls are made of mirrors

And you can never close your eyes."

-----

{28th May, Thursday}

Three days later, they let me leave. At first, they - they doctors and stuff - were going to book me an appointment with the hospital psychologist but the band told them they had already booked me a session. I still had bandages wrapped around my wrists and I had to change them three times every day. I still don't remember how I got them but I vaguely recall glass smashing.

I try as hard as I can to remember what the hell happened but, like I said, the last thing I can remember is drinking coffee with Shane.

The name sends shivers down my spine and clenches my heart as I smile and bite my lip.

God I love him.

"Okay, so we're going to London tomorrow, is that okay?" Kirstie asks and I sigh.

They've been babying me all day. I mean, sure I just came back from hospital with cuts on my wrists but seriously.

"Kirst, I'm fine." I reply and she bites her lip before putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I know babe, I just want to look out for you. I've almost lost you three times now and I don't ever want to lose you." She whispers into my hair then kisses my head.