Chapter 47

This chapter is dedicated to you all. If I publish this when I want to, happy Valentine's Day ❤️ Whether you're single, dating someone or even married, I just wanted to say that💙 Go listen to Almost Romantic (from Gay Skit Happens ft. Sup3rfruit) and get in the mood of love.

Longer chappie 😊

I would just like to say that I have never suffered with anorexia or bulimia so I'm only assuming this is what's going on in a person's, who has had/haves them, mind. I've never meant to offend anyone.

|||||

Recap:
I'm moving in with Jeremy," Kirstie says then points to Scott and Mitch. "They're moving back into the Sup3rfruit apartment and those two," she points to Kevin and Avi. "Are moving in together."

I glance at everyone. "Couldn't I just move every month or two? Like one month I live with Scott and Mitch then the next month with you and Jeremy," I look at Kirstie. "Then Avi and Kevin the next?"

"Why not?" Mitch asks and I grin at him.

Wonky smile.

The grin falls but no one notices.

"Welcome to all our homes!" Kirstie says and they all hug me.

*****

{8th Feburary, Monday}

After they spoke to me about moving, they forgot about what we were talking about so I made my quick escape to my room but not before Avi informed me that I would be returning to school on Monday.

Which, unfortunately, was today.

Everything goes moderately fine until I begin to get dressed. Soooo, around five minutes went okay. {What even is that sentence?}

I begin to undress myself, preparing for my shower. A movement to the side of my peripheral vision catches my attention and my eyes are drawn to it but unfortunately, it was my reflection in the mirror.

My actions slow down and I start staring. I've already taken of my shirt and pants so I'm left in my underwear. My thighs touch slightly, causing them to rub together irritatingly whenever I make the slightest movement. My stomach hangs out and I can only vaguely see the outlines of my hip bones. The angry, red cuts on my ribcage glare at me and I trace them with my finger, not even wincing. My collarbones are only slight lumps against my skin. My chin hangs unattractively and I grab it roughly with my hand. 

I sigh and turn off the shower.

It's okay, you'll just skip food for a day or two....

After dressing in black jeans, a PTX sweater and black converse, I place my hair in a high pony tail. Checking the time on my phone, I realise I have around an hour before I have to go.

Make a video.

I shrug before grabbing out my video camera and setting it up in front of my bed.

Turning it on, I grin at the camera. "Hey guys and girls, it's Skylar here and welcome to Fangirls, fantabulousness and freaks!" I open my arms wide, making a dramatic gesture.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I finish the video, edit it then watch it again to make sure I've done everything correctly.