Chapter 64

This chapter is dedicated to all of you. I love you all so much.

A lot of you liked the idea of a personal Q&A (idk why it's just me) so.... Just, comment on this paragraph with your question?

|||||

Recap:
I curl up into a ball, feeling something sharp digging into my side, leg and arm but ignoring it and focusing on trying to even out my breath, but of course, it doesn't work. My mind keeps replaying Shane's words.

"It wouldn't surprise me."

The sobs leaving my lips are so loud but no one hears me.

Am I all alone in this world?

It sure feels like it.

I reach out in front of me and grab a piece of glass.

I'm so sorry, is my last thought before I begin slicing my wrists. Silent tears pour down my face and I wince every time the glass comes into contact with my skin. Blood pours out of my wrists and my vision becomes blurry. The glass slips out of my hand and my head rests against the ground.

"I love you all...." I manage to whisper before blacking out.

*****

*WARNING. IF YOU HAVE DEALT WITH DEPRESSION OR SUICIDE AND IT NOW TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE STOP READING, OR JUST BE CAREFUL. I LOVE YOU xx*

"I can't believe you cheated on me!" Shane screams and I jump. Glancing around, I can only see blackness.

"Shane?" I call and hear my voice echo. "I didn't! Ashton's just a friend!"

"You're so fat!" Shane's lips suddenly appear right next to my ear and I squeal in shock.

"Shane! Please!" I cry out and begin walking in, what I think, is where he came from.

"Lose some weight!" He shouts again and I try to grab him but my hands go straight through him.

"Stop!" It's my turn to scream and cover my ears.

"God, you're so fat!" He shouts and uncovers my ears with his hands. I squeeze my eyes shut but he somehow manages to get them open. He glares at me and his gaze is full of so much hatred that I get the chills.

"I wish I never talked to you!" He shouts and disappears.

"Shane!" I screech and frantically glance around for him but his handsome face is nowhere to be seen.

"You're so ugly!" Another voice shouts and I turn to see Avi glaring at me.

"Avi no!" I shout and tears fill my eyes.

He too disappears. A second later, I see Kevin's face.

"You nearly broke my back when I gave you that piggyback ride!" He shouts and it echoes through my ears.

"Stop Kevin!" Tears flow down my cheeks but I hear him bitterly laugh as his pearly whites disappear.

"I can't believe you thought you were pretty enough to hang out with Justin Bieber!" Kirstie's beautiful face appears and my heart shatters as I fall to my knees.