Chapter 5

When I woke up in the morning, I had a massive grin. I walked downstairs in my pyjamas with my hair in a messy bun, not really caring what people thought. I walked through the maze they call a house and eventually found the kitchen. I smell pancakes and see Scott, Kevin, Mitch and Kirstie in the room, with Mitch cooking pancakes.

"Morning!" I chirp and sit down at a seat between Kirstie and Scott.

"Morning." They all reply. Kirstie leans over and puts her head on my shoulder.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks me and I grin.

"I slept great. You look a lil tired though." I observe and she sits up.

"I am. Mitch kept laughing throughout the night and I couldn't sleep." She said and I frowned.

"I couldn't hear him. What room are you in?"

"Second on the right," She says and we both say,"Right next to Mitch's."

"Anyway," Mitch glances at me and grins. "I heard you and Scott were passing love notes."

I blush and glance at Scott who laughs. "No, I just gave her my number." He says which makes everyone grin and makes me blush more. "By the way, I didn't like being stood up."

"What?" Kevin asks.

"She didn't text me." Scott pouts at me and I just want to kiss it away.

Wait, what?

"I don't have a phone." I reply and they all gasp.

"We must change that!" Kirstie cries out and I shake my head.

"It's fine, I've almost saved enough for the phone I want." I reply and she glances at Mitch for a second before focusing back on me.

"Oh okay. What are you saving up for then?" She asks and I sigh.

"I know you're just going to buy me one but an iPhone5S." I say. "Please, don't buy me one. I've almost got enough money."

"You don't want an iPhone6?" Scott asks, ignoring my last comment and I shake my head.

"I just want an iPhone5S." I state.

"Avi! Pancakes!" Mitch calls out.

"Where is Avi anyway?" I ask and they all stare at me. "Right, King Sleep-A-Lot, never mind."

I hear thumping coming down the stairs and Avi walks in, still in his pyjamas. "Hey guys."

"Hey." We all say and Avi looks at me.

"I forgot we had an extra." He walks over and hugs me. "Morning."

"Morning." I reply and blush at the contact. Okay, so I'm still not used to being around freaking Pentatonix, sue me!

#

We all had pancakes, Mitch's being gluten free, and got dressed for the day. I was wearing a pair of jeans, a pink and white shirt with the number '69' on it and pink converse with my hair in a bun and a cheetah print SnapBack on. *outfit in media box*

I walk downstairs but don't see anyone so I go into the living room, turn on the TV and find SpongeBob. The theme song had only just started when I heard running down the stairs. It turned out to be Mitch, pulling his shirt over his head, his hair already done.

"You do your hair before you get dressed?" I ask and he shrugs, watching the TV.

I got thirsty at one point so I made my way through the maze and got to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked around before grabbing out an orange juice. Now the difficult part: finding the cups. I started opening cupboards and had gone through around 10 when someone spoke.